Head over here to rent a Redbox FOR FREE with promo code BRIGHT. You can use the promo code up to five times (I believe you’ll have to check out five separate times). The code is good MONDAY ONLY!
If you have a video game console, you can try out a new game FOR FREE this week! Head over here to get your free rental from Redbox. You must reserve the game online to get the first night free.
It’s a great day to buy a Groupon! Head over here and save an extra 10 percent off any local deal with promo code LOCAL10.
Head over here to get three Works car washes ,including wax for $25. Promo code LOCAL10 brings the price down to $22.50. This is one deal that has made my life BETTER. You bring the Groupon the first time and you get two more vouchers good for free car washes (I keep them in my purse). Instead of paying $15.99 per wash, you’ll pay $7.50 per wash. My car is staying CLEANER and that’s awesome.
You can also head over here to get $20 to spend at The Mellow Mushroom for $9 with code LOCAL10.
Speaking of savings on top of savings deals, Monday is the LAST DAY you can head over here to get 15 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice with promo code AUG15OFF.
Head over here to snag a four-star rated Handheld Brother Easy Label Maker for just $9.99 right now from Staples (usually $34.99). You’ll be able to label everything! Choose to pick up in store and you’ll avoid shipping charges!
Also at Staples you can head over here to print off a coupon to get a FREE ream of paper after Easy rebate! There are lots of other great coupons, too!
Right now this MacBook Air (latest model) 13.3″ display is on sale for $849.99, usually $999.99. With the extra $100 off for college students with a (dot)edu e-mail address, the price drops to $749.99!
Dishes are a part of life and right now you can head over here to save 30 cents off any one Dawn product. Remember, this coupon will be worth a BUCK at Fry’s and Safeway! Head over here to save 55 cents off any Cascade product. This is worth a buck at Fry’s and Safeway, too!
I’ve been saying forever that you can get all of the deals at all of the stores at Walmart and you don’t have to have the ad. Well, their new Savings Catcher is changing the game completely. Head over here to watch a quick video about it. Even if you never, ever look at the grocery ads you can STILL get the best deals from everywhere at Walmart. What you do is scan your receipt on the Walmart app or enter your receipt number on the website. If the chain finds another price from an ad that’s lower than what you paid they’ll give you the difference in a Walmart e-gift card. It’s automatic and you can use it in-store or online. If you really don’t want to tell the cashier about lower prices you found elsewhere, this is a great bet for you.
Note: Knowing what’s on sale at other stores is still going to save you a ton. Don’t forget that you can check out my favorite deals from ALL of the grocery stores each week in one spot!
Enjoy the deals!
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns