Head over here to rent a Redbox FOR FREE with promo code BRIGHT. You can use the promo code up to five times (I believe you’ll have to check out five separate times). The code is good MONDAY ONLY!
If you have a video game console, you can try out a new game FOR FREE this week! Head over here to get your free rental from Redbox. You must reserve the game online to get the first night free.
It’s a great day to buy a Groupon! Head over here and save an extra 10 percent off any local deal with promo code LOCAL10.
Head over here to get three Works car washes ,including wax for $25. Promo code LOCAL10 brings the price down to $22.50. This is one deal that has made my life BETTER. You bring the Groupon the first time and you get two more vouchers good for free car washes (I keep them in my purse). Instead of paying $15.99 per wash, you’ll pay $7.50 per wash. My car is staying CLEANER and that’s awesome.
You can also head over here to get $20 to spend at The Mellow Mushroom for $9 with code LOCAL10.
Speaking of savings on top of savings deals, Monday is the LAST DAY you can head over here to get 15 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice with promo code AUG15OFF.
Head over here to snag a four-star rated Handheld Brother Easy Label Maker for just $9.99 right now from Staples (usually $34.99). You’ll be able to label everything! Choose to pick up in store and you’ll avoid shipping charges!
Also at Staples you can head over here to print off a coupon to get a FREE ream of paper after Easy rebate! There are lots of other great coupons, too!
Right now this MacBook Air (latest model) 13.3″ display is on sale for $849.99, usually $999.99. With the extra $100 off for college students with a (dot)edu e-mail address, the price drops to $749.99!
Dishes are a part of life and right now you can head over here to save 30 cents off any one Dawn product. Remember, this coupon will be worth a BUCK at Fry’s and Safeway! Head over here to save 55 cents off any Cascade product. This is worth a buck at Fry’s and Safeway, too!
I’ve been saying forever that you can get all of the deals at all of the stores at Walmart and you don’t have to have the ad. Well, their new Savings Catcher is changing the game completely. Head over here to watch a quick video about it. Even if you never, ever look at the grocery ads you can STILL get the best deals from everywhere at Walmart. What you do is scan your receipt on the Walmart app or enter your receipt number on the website. If the chain finds another price from an ad that’s lower than what you paid they’ll give you the difference in a Walmart e-gift card. It’s automatic and you can use it in-store or online. If you really don’t want to tell the cashier about lower prices you found elsewhere, this is a great bet for you.
Note: Knowing what’s on sale at other stores is still going to save you a ton. Don’t forget that you can check out my favorite deals from ALL of the grocery stores each week in one spot!
Enjoy the deals!
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them