Head over here to rent a Redbox FOR FREE with promo code BRIGHT. You can use the promo code up to five times (I believe you’ll have to check out five separate times). The code is good MONDAY ONLY!
If you have a video game console, you can try out a new game FOR FREE this week! Head over here to get your free rental from Redbox. You must reserve the game online to get the first night free.
It’s a great day to buy a Groupon! Head over here and save an extra 10 percent off any local deal with promo code LOCAL10.
Head over here to get three Works car washes ,including wax for $25. Promo code LOCAL10 brings the price down to $22.50. This is one deal that has made my life BETTER. You bring the Groupon the first time and you get two more vouchers good for free car washes (I keep them in my purse). Instead of paying $15.99 per wash, you’ll pay $7.50 per wash. My car is staying CLEANER and that’s awesome.
You can also head over here to get $20 to spend at The Mellow Mushroom for $9 with code LOCAL10.
Speaking of savings on top of savings deals, Monday is the LAST DAY you can head over here to get 15 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice with promo code AUG15OFF.
Head over here to snag a four-star rated Handheld Brother Easy Label Maker for just $9.99 right now from Staples (usually $34.99). You’ll be able to label everything! Choose to pick up in store and you’ll avoid shipping charges!
Also at Staples you can head over here to print off a coupon to get a FREE ream of paper after Easy rebate! There are lots of other great coupons, too!
Right now this MacBook Air (latest model) 13.3″ display is on sale for $849.99, usually $999.99. With the extra $100 off for college students with a (dot)edu e-mail address, the price drops to $749.99!
Dishes are a part of life and right now you can head over here to save 30 cents off any one Dawn product. Remember, this coupon will be worth a BUCK at Fry’s and Safeway! Head over here to save 55 cents off any Cascade product. This is worth a buck at Fry’s and Safeway, too!
I’ve been saying forever that you can get all of the deals at all of the stores at Walmart and you don’t have to have the ad. Well, their new Savings Catcher is changing the game completely. Head over here to watch a quick video about it. Even if you never, ever look at the grocery ads you can STILL get the best deals from everywhere at Walmart. What you do is scan your receipt on the Walmart app or enter your receipt number on the website. If the chain finds another price from an ad that’s lower than what you paid they’ll give you the difference in a Walmart e-gift card. It’s automatic and you can use it in-store or online. If you really don’t want to tell the cashier about lower prices you found elsewhere, this is a great bet for you.
Note: Knowing what’s on sale at other stores is still going to save you a ton. Don’t forget that you can check out my favorite deals from ALL of the grocery stores each week in one spot!
Enjoy the deals!
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night