Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR today! Even if you didn’t, I’m so glad you’re here now! Check out my favorite deals for Friday (and I hope you’ll ““like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook, follow me on Twitter and join the Alicia’s Deals e-mail list)!
This is a pretty darned awesome Friday freebie! Head over here to load a coupon for a FREE Chili’s single-serve frozen entree to your VIP card. You must download the coupon Aug. 8 but you’ll have until Aug. 23 to redeem it. Also, don’t forget to head over here to download a coupon for $2 off your $40 purchase onto your Fry’s VIP card.
Speaking of grocery stores, Albertsons is doing all kinds of fun stuff this week in honor of their 75th anniversary! Head over here to enter the BEST ROADTRIP EVER. They’re giving away a new car (worth up to $41,000). After you enter, head over here to check out some of their awesome 75th anniversary bargains!
I love these savings on top of savings deals! Right now you can head over here to get 15 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice with promo code AUG15OFF.
Head over here to get a deal from Ran 9, a company I really like. You can get four rooms cleaned (up to 1,000 square feet) for $89, a $130 value. Promo code AUG15OFF brings the price down to $75.65. They also have deals on tile cleaning and sofa sectional cleaning.
If you’re still in the mood to enjoy this pool weather, head over here to pick up two general admission passes to Wet n’ Wild for $41.65 with promo code AUG15OFF (an $80 value). You can only use the code once so choose carefully!
Head over here to download the Auntie Anne’s pretzel perks app and get a FREE pretzel within 24 hours of signing up. Soft pretzels are right up there on my list of favorite foods and, when they’re free, they’re even more delicious!
Did anyone else love “Full House?” Right now you can head over here to get the 32-disc, 192-episode complete set on DVD for $53.99 (usually $169.72). This is a deal of the day and may go fast.
Enjoy the deals!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon