Friday is a GREAT day for free fun!
Head to 7-Eleven anytime between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. for a FREE small slurpee! Head over here for more details!
Head over here to for more information information about Cow Appreciation Day going on this Friday too. If you dress like a cow from head to toe you’ll get a free meal! If you’re dressed in partial cow attire you’ll get a free entree. You can actually head over here for a printable cow starter kit.
If the kids are bored I have ideas that won’t break the bank!
Click here to pick up discounted passes to AZ Airtime. This trampoline place lets kids use up LOTS of energy (and it’s indoors)! You’ll pay $19 for two kids for two hours including foam pit passes (usually $44).
Head to Desert Ridge Marketplace or Tempe Marketplace. If you collect $150 of same day receipts, you’ll earn two all-day passes to Dave and Busters (worth $70). Pick up your passes at the management office. Fill the cars up with gas, go to the grocery store at Desert Ridge, buy a gift card, fill up the wine fridge, go to Target — it’s really easy to spend $150 in a day on things you’re buying anyways!
If you’re heading up north, the family will enjoy this deal. Click here to get a scenic chairlift ride at Snowbowl for a huge discount. You’ll pay $17 for two (usually $30) or $32 for four (usually $60).
We love our POGO passes! They’re perfect for summer fun! Head over here to pick one up for just $39.98 with promo code ALICIA, usually $99.95 and worth $1,500 if you go everywhere! You’ll enjoy admission to Sunsplash, the Sea Life Aquarium, the Phoenix Zoo, JumpStreet, the Phoenix Rock Gym, D-backs games; the list goes on and on. Even better, you can head over here and win a pair. I’m picking a winner on Friday.
I am loving the summer reading programs! Head to your local library and get the kids (and yourself) signed up! The Scottsdale Library has prizes from Chipotle, Benihana, Chick-fil-A and more! Encourage reading and win prizes is definitely a win/win!
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy