I think back on all of the wonderful gifts that my wife has bought me over the years and I can honestly say that the BEST gift was scuba diving lessons.
I will admit that I was a bit nervous before I began classes. This whole breathing underwater deal was an intimidating concept.
My reservations were put to rest quickly. Once I realized that the equipment was safe and easy to use, I was underwater and loving it! The best part about it? It was a piece of cake for knucklehead like me.
This is the closest thing you will ever experience to flying.
Here is the best part: The whole family can get involved. Kids as young as 8 can take classes and receive a certification.
I called in the experts from Scuba Professionals of Arizona to introduce our “GO” listeners to this amazing sport. Their facility is in Peoria and is the most advanced in the state. They have programs for kids and the whole family.
Are you ready for this? Just mention that you heard the interview on KTAR and they will give you a “Try Scuba” class for FREE!
That’s right, we’re givers!
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily