Thanks so much for tuning into the noon news on News Talk 92.3 KTAR. There is so much free fun going on this weekend! I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day. You can join the Alicia’s Deals e-mail list here.
If you’re looking for a fun Friday night activity, why not go to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix? It’s FIRST FRIDAY and that means free admission from 5-9 for everyone. Head over here for more information. You can get into the Phoenix Art Museum for free tonight from 6-10 too! If you’re heading out without kids, why not try out the Arizona Science Center? Adults Night Out is tonight from 5:30-9, adults get in free.
This deal will score you some brownie points! Head over here to nominate the most beautiful person you know inside and out! They’ll win up to $5000 cash! For nominating them you’ll win a $200 Sally’s gift card! I nominated my mom. I think as we grow we realize how truly beautiful our mothers are more and more. Need a picture? I copied my mom’s facebook profile picture! You can also click here to take $3.50 off your $10.00 Sally Beauty Supply purchase!
This weekend is going to be FUN! Head to the Pointe Squaw Peak from 9-1 for their FREE water safety day. EVERYONE is welcome to enjoy the water park and learn about water safety with the Phoenix Fire Department (so important for every single one of us living in AZ).
This is so much fun every year! Head over here to register for the annual Poppy Cup at the Scottsdale Ice Den this Sunday, May 4th from 6-7:30. Your admission cost is a can of food for the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank and Kitchen. Skates will be provided along with a warm room for non skaters. I heard from so many of you last year who had a BLAST! And it’s for a GREAT cause before the long, hot summer! Definitely a win/win!
It’s time once again for FREEBIE FRIDAY! Head over here to load a coupon for a FREE Yoplait Greek or Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt to your Fry’s VIP card. You must download the coupon TODAY but you’ll have until 5/17 to redeem it.
Head over here to sign up for Saving Star. You can link your Fry’s VIP card directly to it (I just logged into my Fry’s account and my VIP number was listed under “my account”). I DON’T recommend adding the toolbar at the end of registration (I’ve found toolbars to be extremely annoying). The Friday freebie today is a FREE box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!
What a GREAT freebie for all of us pet owners! Head over here to “take the pledge” and get a FREE engraved pet tag sent straight to your home from Purina and Sams Club. It’s says a Sam’s Club membership number is optional! This (along with lots of the freebies) only works on desktop or laptop computers (not phones).
TODAY ONLY (5/2), head over here and use promo code EAT15 to get 15% off the Groupon local Food and Drink deal of your choice! There are restaurants all over town, you have 147 to choose from. Everything from Dunkin’ Donuts to sushi to steak and everything in between!
What a delicious deal! Head over here to get a 3-course meal at Garcia’s INCLUDING margaritas for just $24, a $49 value. This is good on Cinco de Mayo!
Enjoy the deals and have a great weekend!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon