You’ll definitely want to watch the video this week to find out about the HOT Tax Day freebies and deals available for all of us!
I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day! I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to the refund!
If you’re still procrastinating on doing your taxes,head over here to see if you can get them done for free. All of these deals are good on April 15, be sure to call ahead of time to confirm that your location is participating!
Culver’s is offering their one-scoop Turtle Sundae for just $2 on Tax Day at participating locations (call ahead to confirm that yours is participating).
At the Cove Trattoria in Scottsdale you can get a margarita pizza with arugula and proscuitto for $10.40 all day on Tuesday. Good for dine-in or take-out.
Sprinkles Cupcakes is offering buy-one, get-one free cupcakes on Tax Day when you whisper “tax-free” at the Scottsdale location.
At Fired Pie you can score a one-topping pizza for $4.15 on Tax Day.
Salut Kitchen bar wants to help you unstress with $5 glasses of wine all day on Tax Day.
Get a FREE massage at HydroMassage on Tax Day at participating locations. Head over here to find a location near you.
Get a free original sandwich at Schlotzsky’s when you buy a large drink and chips.
Get a FREE value-sized order of curly fries from Arby’s on Tax Day with this coupon. You must print it off.
Get two half-chicken, individual meals for $10.40 at Boston Market.
Hard Rock Cafe: Get in there between 5 and 7 p.m. to get a free meal when you sing a song! So much fun!
Enjoy the tax day deals and HAPPY REFUNDS!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon