Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR on Monday! I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
You’ll DEFINITELY want to watch the video at the bottom with all FREE deals you won’t want to miss!
If you’re on spring break and you’re looking for something to do Tuesday you may want to head to the Desert Botanical Garden. From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. they’re offering free admission as they do the second Tuesday of each month. What’s unique is that both the Chihuly and spring butterfly exhibits will be open and included FOR FREE. This would usually cost an adult $25.50 to see everything. I talked to them and they said they are expecting a parking shortage so you may want to walk over or get dropped off. The final free admissions will be let in at 2:30.
Monday only you can take 20 percent off the Groupon Beauty deal of your choice when you click here and use code 20OFFBEAUTY. Pick a facial, a massage, get your hair done or pick up my favorite: $30 to spend at the Body Shop for just $12 with the code.
The Mattel Shop is having a HUGE clearance sale. Head over here to find out how to get lots of highly-rated toys for under $5.
Kohl’s cardholders can score an amazing 30 percent off everything right now online with a code I found (more info here). Head over here to find out how to get a KitchenAid stand mixer that usually goes for $300 for around $100.
I found this Facebook deal that will score you FREE lotion Monday at Bath and Body Works, no purchase required.
There are two new Staples Easy Rebates that will get you six FREE reams of paper.
There’s a huge Vera Bradley sale going on right now on Zulily. Head over here to check out the backpacks I found at really nice prices.
There are even more GREAT freebies mentioned on the video below! Please watch and “share” with your friends!
Happy beginning of your week!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments