Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR on Monday! I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
You’ll DEFINITELY want to watch the video at the bottom with all FREE deals you won’t want to miss!
If you’re on spring break and you’re looking for something to do Tuesday you may want to head to the Desert Botanical Garden. From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. they’re offering free admission as they do the second Tuesday of each month. What’s unique is that both the Chihuly and spring butterfly exhibits will be open and included FOR FREE. This would usually cost an adult $25.50 to see everything. I talked to them and they said they are expecting a parking shortage so you may want to walk over or get dropped off. The final free admissions will be let in at 2:30.
Monday only you can take 20 percent off the Groupon Beauty deal of your choice when you click here and use code 20OFFBEAUTY. Pick a facial, a massage, get your hair done or pick up my favorite: $30 to spend at the Body Shop for just $12 with the code.
The Mattel Shop is having a HUGE clearance sale. Head over here to find out how to get lots of highly-rated toys for under $5.
Kohl’s cardholders can score an amazing 30 percent off everything right now online with a code I found (more info here). Head over here to find out how to get a KitchenAid stand mixer that usually goes for $300 for around $100.
I found this Facebook deal that will score you FREE lotion Monday at Bath and Body Works, no purchase required.
There are two new Staples Easy Rebates that will get you six FREE reams of paper.
There’s a huge Vera Bradley sale going on right now on Zulily. Head over here to check out the backpacks I found at really nice prices.
There are even more GREAT freebies mentioned on the video below! Please watch and “share” with your friends!
Happy beginning of your week!
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development