Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR on Monday! I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
You’ll DEFINITELY want to watch the video at the bottom with all FREE deals you won’t want to miss!
If you’re on spring break and you’re looking for something to do Tuesday you may want to head to the Desert Botanical Garden. From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. they’re offering free admission as they do the second Tuesday of each month. What’s unique is that both the Chihuly and spring butterfly exhibits will be open and included FOR FREE. This would usually cost an adult $25.50 to see everything. I talked to them and they said they are expecting a parking shortage so you may want to walk over or get dropped off. The final free admissions will be let in at 2:30.
Monday only you can take 20 percent off the Groupon Beauty deal of your choice when you click here and use code 20OFFBEAUTY. Pick a facial, a massage, get your hair done or pick up my favorite: $30 to spend at the Body Shop for just $12 with the code.
The Mattel Shop is having a HUGE clearance sale. Head over here to find out how to get lots of highly-rated toys for under $5.
Kohl’s cardholders can score an amazing 30 percent off everything right now online with a code I found (more info here). Head over here to find out how to get a KitchenAid stand mixer that usually goes for $300 for around $100.
I found this Facebook deal that will score you FREE lotion Monday at Bath and Body Works, no purchase required.
There are two new Staples Easy Rebates that will get you six FREE reams of paper.
There’s a huge Vera Bradley sale going on right now on Zulily. Head over here to check out the backpacks I found at really nice prices.
There are even more GREAT freebies mentioned on the video below! Please watch and “share” with your friends!
Happy beginning of your week!
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas