Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR Monday for the Noon News! Please head over here to “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll do my very best to help you “live life better for less” every single day.
If you could use some cleaning supplies, text the word STOCKUP to 827438 to get a coupon for $20 off your purchase of $50 or more sent straight to your phone. You can see a full list of participating products here. Pair that deal along with coupons you’ll find at coupons.com and you’ll do even better! Don’t forget that you can use Target coupons along with manufacturers’ coupons along with the Cartwheel App!
Tuesday is the perfect day for pancakes! Head to your closest participating IHOP for a FREE short stack of pancakes. They will be accepting donations for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals! There is a limit of one free short stack per guest. Click here for more information. A perfect win/win and the freebie should be going on all day. You may want to call your location ahead of time to confirm.
Right now you can take 20 percent off your ENTIRE PURCHASE at Sports Authority through 6 p.m. EST (I believe 4 p.m. Arizona time).
Here’s how to save the most:
Head over here to get to Ebates. Search for Sports Authority and click “shop now.” You’ll get an extra 3 percent back plus a $10 gift card if you’re new with your first $25 purchase!
This is good online ONLY!
Allergies are going crazy this time of year and if you could use some relief, you might as well save!
Head over here to print off a coupon for $6 off any non-drowsy Claritin 45 count or larger.
Click here to get a coupon for $2 off any non-drowsy Children’s Claritin.
Click here to get $4 off Claritin non-drowsy children’s chewables.
Head over here to snag a free deal for $6 off your Build a Bear Stuffed Animal purchase of $12 or more from Living Social.
It’s a great day to shop online for clothes for the kiddos. First, head over here to shop through Ebates. Search for Children’s Place and click on “shop now.” You’ll get 2.5 percent cash back (they mail a check a couple of times a year) PLUS you’ll get a $10 gift card with your first $25 purchase if you’re new!
At Children’s Place use code MONDAY3 to get 30 percent off your ENTIRE PURCHASE plus FREE SHIPPING (no minimum)! There are tons of sale items too. So a great sale on top of 30 percent off on top of free shipping on top of 2.5 percent back and you’re doing well! This could mean $7 jeans, really inexpensive Easter outfits, and a great way to stock up for spring a summer!
Enjoy the deals and happy Monday!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.