Thanks so much for tuning into KTAR Monday for the Noon News! Please head over here to “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll do my very best to help you “live life better for less” every single day.
If you could use some cleaning supplies, text the word STOCKUP to 827438 to get a coupon for $20 off your purchase of $50 or more sent straight to your phone. You can see a full list of participating products here. Pair that deal along with coupons you’ll find at coupons.com and you’ll do even better! Don’t forget that you can use Target coupons along with manufacturers’ coupons along with the Cartwheel App!
Tuesday is the perfect day for pancakes! Head to your closest participating IHOP for a FREE short stack of pancakes. They will be accepting donations for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals! There is a limit of one free short stack per guest. Click here for more information. A perfect win/win and the freebie should be going on all day. You may want to call your location ahead of time to confirm.
Right now you can take 20 percent off your ENTIRE PURCHASE at Sports Authority through 6 p.m. EST (I believe 4 p.m. Arizona time).
Here’s how to save the most:
Head over here to get to Ebates. Search for Sports Authority and click “shop now.” You’ll get an extra 3 percent back plus a $10 gift card if you’re new with your first $25 purchase!
This is good online ONLY!
Allergies are going crazy this time of year and if you could use some relief, you might as well save!
Head over here to print off a coupon for $6 off any non-drowsy Claritin 45 count or larger.
Click here to get a coupon for $2 off any non-drowsy Children’s Claritin.
Click here to get $4 off Claritin non-drowsy children’s chewables.
Head over here to snag a free deal for $6 off your Build a Bear Stuffed Animal purchase of $12 or more from Living Social.
It’s a great day to shop online for clothes for the kiddos. First, head over here to shop through Ebates. Search for Children’s Place and click on “shop now.” You’ll get 2.5 percent cash back (they mail a check a couple of times a year) PLUS you’ll get a $10 gift card with your first $25 purchase if you’re new!
At Children’s Place use code MONDAY3 to get 30 percent off your ENTIRE PURCHASE plus FREE SHIPPING (no minimum)! There are tons of sale items too. So a great sale on top of 30 percent off on top of free shipping on top of 2.5 percent back and you’re doing well! This could mean $7 jeans, really inexpensive Easter outfits, and a great way to stock up for spring a summer!
Enjoy the deals and happy Monday!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon