Thanks so much for tuning into the Noon News with Karie Dozer on friday! I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
The expected rain is probably going to change a lot of weekend plans.
Why not go to the movies? I have a deal for $6 first-run Studio Movie Grill tickets available here.
Ice hockey is a fun indoor sport and Saturday happens to be National Try Hockey Free day. Head over here to get signed up for this totally free event.
You may not want to go to a spring training game if it’s raining, but you can pick up tickets for a nicer day at half price here.
Start thinking now about the Super Bowl that will take place right here in town. I found the address where you can mail a request for tickets. They have a lottery every year. Last year, they had 1,000 tickets available for $500 each. This is the only way to get general population tickets and you have to have your request in between Feb. 1 and June 1. They also have a lottery for people who need ADA wheelchair access seats. If you can get a ticket to the Super Bowl for $500, that’s a deal. You won’t even have to pay to get there. Head over here for more information.
Here’s a fun win/win deal. Donate $1 to the Dave Thompson foundation for adoption at participating Wendy’s locations to get a key tag good for a free Jr. Frosty with every visit through the end of August. That could mean a lot of Frosty’s!
You can head over here to make adorable photo St. Patrick’s Day cards for just $.99 at Cardstore.com with code CCC4227.
Disneyland is offering a completely free vacation planning DVD with money saving ideas if you click the link above. They should even personalized the package for your family. My kids love watching it.
My birthday is at the end of August and birthday freebies have already started pouring into my inbox. It reminded me to update the official Alicia’s Deals birthday freebies list. Head over here to find out how to get a free large one-topping pizza at Grimaldi’s, $30 to spend at Benihana, $25 to spend at the Keg, $10 to spend at Changing Hands Bookstore and lots more just because you were born.
Enjoy the deals and enjoy the rain!
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas