I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
Sometimes it’s nice to actually win! Head over here and enter the Snickers contest!You can enter every day through the end of the month. I just won for the FIFTH day in a row! I’ve heard from tons of readers who have won too! Other prizes I’ve heard about readers winning are $25 Visa gift cards, candy bowls and more!
Today you can score a FREE two-year subscription to US Weekly magazine and a free one-year subscription to Family Circle Magazine. These subscriptions really do come cheap! Two years of US Weekly would cost you over $134 if you bought it on Amazon or over $400 at the store. You will have to fill out a survey about deodorant and soap!
Redbox is offering 10 days of deals via text. You’ll enjoy a new discount every day through March 3.
RSVP now right here for a free Tilapia burrito tasting event for you and a friend at Rubio’s this week.
If your garbage disposal has seen better days, there’s a hot 72 percent off deal on Amazon for a highly-rated, quiet model that uses silencer technology. You’ll pay around $110 instead of $400.
Register the kids for really fun, free clinics at Home Depot this Saturday and Lowe’s next weekend. This week they can make a trojan horse bank and next week they’ll make a birdhouse. Spots are going fast.
We love snow cones year-round in our house and big bottles of Torani syrup are on sale today at Cost Plus World Market for $3.99, usually $7.99. The raspberry flavor makes the best snow cones. I have a hot deal up for a snow cone machine too!
Be sure to check out my video below about saving money this Spring Break. I have lots of Disneyland savings ideas.
Have a great week!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon