I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
Sometimes it’s nice to actually win! Head over here and enter the Snickers contest!You can enter every day through the end of the month. I just won for the FIFTH day in a row! I’ve heard from tons of readers who have won too! Other prizes I’ve heard about readers winning are $25 Visa gift cards, candy bowls and more!
Today you can score a FREE two-year subscription to US Weekly magazine and a free one-year subscription to Family Circle Magazine. These subscriptions really do come cheap! Two years of US Weekly would cost you over $134 if you bought it on Amazon or over $400 at the store. You will have to fill out a survey about deodorant and soap!
Redbox is offering 10 days of deals via text. You’ll enjoy a new discount every day through March 3.
RSVP now right here for a free Tilapia burrito tasting event for you and a friend at Rubio’s this week.
If your garbage disposal has seen better days, there’s a hot 72 percent off deal on Amazon for a highly-rated, quiet model that uses silencer technology. You’ll pay around $110 instead of $400.
Register the kids for really fun, free clinics at Home Depot this Saturday and Lowe’s next weekend. This week they can make a trojan horse bank and next week they’ll make a birdhouse. Spots are going fast.
We love snow cones year-round in our house and big bottles of Torani syrup are on sale today at Cost Plus World Market for $3.99, usually $7.99. The raspberry flavor makes the best snow cones. I have a hot deal up for a snow cone machine too!
Be sure to check out my video below about saving money this Spring Break. I have lots of Disneyland savings ideas.
Have a great week!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.