I hope you’ll “like” Alicia’s Deals on Facebook where I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day!
Sometimes it’s nice to actually win! Head over here and enter the Snickers contest!You can enter every day through the end of the month. I just won for the FIFTH day in a row! I’ve heard from tons of readers who have won too! Other prizes I’ve heard about readers winning are $25 Visa gift cards, candy bowls and more!
Today you can score a FREE two-year subscription to US Weekly magazine and a free one-year subscription to Family Circle Magazine. These subscriptions really do come cheap! Two years of US Weekly would cost you over $134 if you bought it on Amazon or over $400 at the store. You will have to fill out a survey about deodorant and soap!
Redbox is offering 10 days of deals via text. You’ll enjoy a new discount every day through March 3.
RSVP now right here for a free Tilapia burrito tasting event for you and a friend at Rubio’s this week.
If your garbage disposal has seen better days, there’s a hot 72 percent off deal on Amazon for a highly-rated, quiet model that uses silencer technology. You’ll pay around $110 instead of $400.
Register the kids for really fun, free clinics at Home Depot this Saturday and Lowe’s next weekend. This week they can make a trojan horse bank and next week they’ll make a birdhouse. Spots are going fast.
We love snow cones year-round in our house and big bottles of Torani syrup are on sale today at Cost Plus World Market for $3.99, usually $7.99. The raspberry flavor makes the best snow cones. I have a hot deal up for a snow cone machine too!
Be sure to check out my video below about saving money this Spring Break. I have lots of Disneyland savings ideas.
Have a great week!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments