There are lots of great deals this weekend!
Saturday is National Margarita Day and Z’Tejas is celebrating with $2.22 Little Larry Margaritas.
Friday you can load a coupon for a FREE box of five South Beach Diet meal bars to your Fry’s VIP card. That’s five free meals for busy moms on the go, much better than skipping lunch!
It’s a great day to shop.
You can score 20 percent off all regular priced clothing, accessories, shoes, even swimwear at Target through this link. Order online and pick up in store available. I just bought my daughter the most beautiful, modest one-piece swimsuit (shown above) for $11.99 with the deal.
Friday is the last day of a huge Toms shoe sale at Zulily. I picked up two pairs at a big discount.
If you can use a little bit of TLC, check out this deal at a five-star rated Phoenix Spa for a one-hour Swedish massage, signature facial and body wrap for $76 with promo code 2014FEB20. That’s usually $190 bucks.
I found an awesome deal to feed your family of four at Dickey’s BBQ pit for $12. Buy the take-out deal on my site then think about having a picnic and enjoying the beautiful weather.
I found a promo code for 20 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice this weekend. Use it to get two hours of trampoline fun at AZ Airtime along with a foam pit pass for as low as $4.80. The deal is good all the way through July 6 and I would JUMP on it.
Enjoy the deals and have a GREAT weekend!
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns