There are lots of great deals this weekend!
Saturday is National Margarita Day and Z’Tejas is celebrating with $2.22 Little Larry Margaritas.
Friday you can load a coupon for a FREE box of five South Beach Diet meal bars to your Fry’s VIP card. That’s five free meals for busy moms on the go, much better than skipping lunch!
It’s a great day to shop.
You can score 20 percent off all regular priced clothing, accessories, shoes, even swimwear at Target through this link. Order online and pick up in store available. I just bought my daughter the most beautiful, modest one-piece swimsuit (shown above) for $11.99 with the deal.
Friday is the last day of a huge Toms shoe sale at Zulily. I picked up two pairs at a big discount.
If you can use a little bit of TLC, check out this deal at a five-star rated Phoenix Spa for a one-hour Swedish massage, signature facial and body wrap for $76 with promo code 2014FEB20. That’s usually $190 bucks.
I found an awesome deal to feed your family of four at Dickey’s BBQ pit for $12. Buy the take-out deal on my site then think about having a picnic and enjoying the beautiful weather.
I found a promo code for 20 percent off the Living Social deal of your choice this weekend. Use it to get two hours of trampoline fun at AZ Airtime along with a foam pit pass for as low as $4.80. The deal is good all the way through July 6 and I would JUMP on it.
Enjoy the deals and have a GREAT weekend!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon