Thanks so much for tuning into the noon news with Karie Dozer! Hope these deals help sweeten the start of your week.
There is absolutely no reason for any Alicia’s Deals reader (or KTAR listener) to pay full price to get into the Phoenix Open! Right now you can head to Fry’s and purchase $25 worth of participating products (see above) to score a FREE any day ticket to the tournament. You redeem your receipt at the ticket booth.
Head over here for more information on the Fry’s Facebook page.
Want to serve Chinese food at your “super” party on Sunday? Head over here to snag a coupon for 25 percent off your Pei Wei take-out order. Prefer P.F. Changs? Head over here to take 20 percent off when you order online with promo code GAMEDAY.
One of my indulgences is Bath and Body Works hand soap and right now you can score an AWESOME deal, without stopping by the store! Head over here to find out how I got 17 full-sized soaps (usually $5.50 each) and a full size three-wick candle for $27.30 shipped including tax.
Do you have a Starbucks gift card laying around? Head over here to register it for My Starbucks Rewards through Feb. 7 and you’ll get a TOTALLY FREE DRINK! This is for new members and you’ll earn stars for your purchases.
I found a fun spring break activity idea (at a huge discount). Head over here to save way over half off tickets to AZ Airtime in Scottsdale.
I’m celebrating the COMPLETELY REDESIGNED Alicia’s Deals website! To celebrate this and, of course, the Super Bowl coming up very soon, Ikea has given me two $50 gift cards to give away to two VERY LUCKY Alicia’s Deals readers! Head over here for more details.
Enjoy the deals!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon