Thanks so much for tuning into the noon news with Karie Dozer! Hope these deals help sweeten the start of your week.
There is absolutely no reason for any Alicia’s Deals reader (or KTAR listener) to pay full price to get into the Phoenix Open! Right now you can head to Fry’s and purchase $25 worth of participating products (see above) to score a FREE any day ticket to the tournament. You redeem your receipt at the ticket booth.
Head over here for more information on the Fry’s Facebook page.
Want to serve Chinese food at your “super” party on Sunday? Head over here to snag a coupon for 25 percent off your Pei Wei take-out order. Prefer P.F. Changs? Head over here to take 20 percent off when you order online with promo code GAMEDAY.
One of my indulgences is Bath and Body Works hand soap and right now you can score an AWESOME deal, without stopping by the store! Head over here to find out how I got 17 full-sized soaps (usually $5.50 each) and a full size three-wick candle for $27.30 shipped including tax.
Do you have a Starbucks gift card laying around? Head over here to register it for My Starbucks Rewards through Feb. 7 and you’ll get a TOTALLY FREE DRINK! This is for new members and you’ll earn stars for your purchases.
I found a fun spring break activity idea (at a huge discount). Head over here to save way over half off tickets to AZ Airtime in Scottsdale.
I’m celebrating the COMPLETELY REDESIGNED Alicia’s Deals website! To celebrate this and, of course, the Super Bowl coming up very soon, Ikea has given me two $50 gift cards to give away to two VERY LUCKY Alicia’s Deals readers! Head over here for more details.
Enjoy the deals!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments