Thanks so much for tuning into the noon news with Karie Dozer! Hope these deals help sweeten the start of your week.
There is absolutely no reason for any Alicia’s Deals reader (or KTAR listener) to pay full price to get into the Phoenix Open! Right now you can head to Fry’s and purchase $25 worth of participating products (see above) to score a FREE any day ticket to the tournament. You redeem your receipt at the ticket booth.
Head over here for more information on the Fry’s Facebook page.
Want to serve Chinese food at your “super” party on Sunday? Head over here to snag a coupon for 25 percent off your Pei Wei take-out order. Prefer P.F. Changs? Head over here to take 20 percent off when you order online with promo code GAMEDAY.
One of my indulgences is Bath and Body Works hand soap and right now you can score an AWESOME deal, without stopping by the store! Head over here to find out how I got 17 full-sized soaps (usually $5.50 each) and a full size three-wick candle for $27.30 shipped including tax.
Do you have a Starbucks gift card laying around? Head over here to register it for My Starbucks Rewards through Feb. 7 and you’ll get a TOTALLY FREE DRINK! This is for new members and you’ll earn stars for your purchases.
I found a fun spring break activity idea (at a huge discount). Head over here to save way over half off tickets to AZ Airtime in Scottsdale.
I’m celebrating the COMPLETELY REDESIGNED Alicia’s Deals website! To celebrate this and, of course, the Super Bowl coming up very soon, Ikea has given me two $50 gift cards to give away to two VERY LUCKY Alicia’s Deals readers! Head over here for more details.
Enjoy the deals!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.