We have a lot of deals to talk about today as there are less than 10 days until Christmas!
Starbucks: If you’ve been to Zulily’s site before, click here to get a Starbucks $25 eGift Card. If you use the full amount before the end of the year, you’ll get a $10 Starbucks eGift Card sent to you via e-mail by Jan. 10! If by any chance you still haven’t signed up for Zulily, hurry over here to get registered. It’s a daily deal site I LOVE!
Amazon: If you have a Roku on the holiday shopping list, you’ll want to jump all over this one! Click here to get the streaming media player for just $36.99 shipped Monday only (usually $49.99). This gets great reviews!
Also, hurry over here to get a highly rated Black & Decker lithium ion drill/driver with 30 accessories for only $49.99 (usually $99)! Men love tools!
Flirty Aprons: Head over here and use promo code HOLIDAY70 to enjoy 70 percent off EVERYTHING! That means their great looking aprons for men and women will be around $9 and their matching aprons for kids will be around $6. These make wonderful gifts.
Coldwater Creek: Need some clothes? Click here to get $50 to spend at Coldwater Creek for $25. You can use the discount in store or online and it’s good toward sale items.
Deal Chicken: Click here to score half off tickets to the Mill Avenue New Years Eve Block party. You’ll pay $12.50 per ticket instead of $25. Even better, buy four tickets and use promo code ALICIA to save an extra $10 (off any Dealchicken purchase of $40 or more).
“Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook to “live life better for less” every single day! Enjoy!
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes