We have a lot of deals to talk about today as there are less than 10 days until Christmas!
Starbucks: If you’ve been to Zulily’s site before, click here to get a Starbucks $25 eGift Card. If you use the full amount before the end of the year, you’ll get a $10 Starbucks eGift Card sent to you via e-mail by Jan. 10! If by any chance you still haven’t signed up for Zulily, hurry over here to get registered. It’s a daily deal site I LOVE!
Amazon: If you have a Roku on the holiday shopping list, you’ll want to jump all over this one! Click here to get the streaming media player for just $36.99 shipped Monday only (usually $49.99). This gets great reviews!
Also, hurry over here to get a highly rated Black & Decker lithium ion drill/driver with 30 accessories for only $49.99 (usually $99)! Men love tools!
Flirty Aprons: Head over here and use promo code HOLIDAY70 to enjoy 70 percent off EVERYTHING! That means their great looking aprons for men and women will be around $9 and their matching aprons for kids will be around $6. These make wonderful gifts.
Coldwater Creek: Need some clothes? Click here to get $50 to spend at Coldwater Creek for $25. You can use the discount in store or online and it’s good toward sale items.
Deal Chicken: Click here to score half off tickets to the Mill Avenue New Years Eve Block party. You’ll pay $12.50 per ticket instead of $25. Even better, buy four tickets and use promo code ALICIA to save an extra $10 (off any Dealchicken purchase of $40 or more).
“Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook to “live life better for less” every single day! Enjoy!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon