Happy Veterans Day! This is such a great shopping day, you get to enjoy all of the pre-holiday deals along with the Veterans Day deals!
Here are my favorites for today:
Babbo: Shopping can make you hungry and you can click here to get a certificate for $40 to spend at Babbo Italian Eatery (six locations around town) for $20. Buy two certificates and use promo code ALICIA to get the price down to $30! I called the Phoenix location and they said you can use the vouchers for dine-in or take-out!
Toys R Us: Has HOT deals going for on games, which always make wonderful holiday gifts. Get Simon Flash, Yahtzee Flash or Scrabble Flash for just $3 each, usually $29.99, limit two. Select games like Gator Golf, Chutes and Ladders and many others are $5 each. These are great for the holidays and to stock up on for birthday parties.
Home Depot: You can enjoy Black Friday deals on appliances NOW. Hot deals include a Samsung 28-square-foot french-door refrigerator for $1798, usually $3199 (that’s 44percent off). If you need a new washer and dryer, you can get the LG steam front loaders for just $599 each, usually $899 each. I have this set and love that you can steam your clothes to get wrinkles out on some items, no iron required.
Target: All video games are buy two, get one free right now. You can order online here and get free shipping if you spend $50 or more, saving you time (and money in gas).
Michael’s: Print off a coupon for 25 percent off your entire purchase, including sale items. You can also show the coupon on your phone or mobile device. Shop for the holidays and save!
Customized Labels: I wait for this every year! Right now you can click here to make 140 fully customized labels for just $5 SHIPPED on Vistaprint. I use these every year for address labels and gift tags. They have caricatures that I love!
Enjoy the deals and don’t forget about my huge list of freebies for veterans today! Thank you so much to all of the brave current and former military men and women for defending our country!
Happy Veterans Day!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon