If you could use a dose of good news for your Monday, there are lots of great deals and freebies! My favorites:
1. Target: We don’t have to wait for November, it’s Cyber Monday at Target Monday! Click here to get a $10 gift card when you spend $75 site wide and check out the HOT doorbusters!
2. Ballet Arizona: Click here to score tickets to Ballet Arizona’s Cinderella for up to 64 percent off. Even better, use promo code ALICIA to get $10 off your $40 purchase or ALICIA15 to get $15 off your $75 purchase.
3. Fall Break Trip: If you’re thinking about visiting Disneyland, you can click here to get one or two nights at the Annabella hotel (right across the street from Disneyland), free parking and free breakfast for half off. Be sure to read the date restrictions, but the deal doesn’t end until June 14, 2014!
Enjoy the deals!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon