Happy Monday! We have deals to look forward to all week long!
Monday is FREE Yogurt Day at Yogurtland! Get your first five ounces for free when you show their Facebook offer. Click here for more information.
It’s your last chance to get a night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort, dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine AND a cabana rental for $154 with promo code ALICIA15. Click here to get the deal (worth around $400). I’ve gotten only wonderful reviews from readers who had a blast! They dined on steak and lobster, loved the cabana, and had an all-around great time! Don’t miss out!
Jeans weather is almost here and you can save big if you need a new pair! Through Tuesday, get 35 percent off everything at Gap and Banana Republic or 30 percent off everything at Old Navy online with promo code THANK YOU. Click here for more information and how to save EVEN MORE.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept. 28. It’s Smithsonian Museum Day Live and you can print off passes to get into select museums for free (you must have these passes to get in free). My top three picks in the valley are the Heard Museum, the Arizona Museum for Natural History (also known as the “dinosaur museum”) and the Arizona Museum for Youth. Check out their site for a full list of participating venues.
Spa week is coming Oct. 14-20. Make your appointments NOW for $50 treatments at spas all over town (and all over the country if you’ll be out of town). Click here for more information about participating spas. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
Last but not least, if you don’t feel like cooking, kids can eat free EVERY SINGLE DAY at Outback Steakhouse with the coupon you’ll find here. The coupon doesn’t expire until Oct. 3 and is good for dine-in OR take-out!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments