Happy Monday! We have deals to look forward to all week long!
Monday is FREE Yogurt Day at Yogurtland! Get your first five ounces for free when you show their Facebook offer. Click here for more information.
It’s your last chance to get a night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort, dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine AND a cabana rental for $154 with promo code ALICIA15. Click here to get the deal (worth around $400). I’ve gotten only wonderful reviews from readers who had a blast! They dined on steak and lobster, loved the cabana, and had an all-around great time! Don’t miss out!
Jeans weather is almost here and you can save big if you need a new pair! Through Tuesday, get 35 percent off everything at Gap and Banana Republic or 30 percent off everything at Old Navy online with promo code THANK YOU. Click here for more information and how to save EVEN MORE.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept. 28. It’s Smithsonian Museum Day Live and you can print off passes to get into select museums for free (you must have these passes to get in free). My top three picks in the valley are the Heard Museum, the Arizona Museum for Natural History (also known as the “dinosaur museum”) and the Arizona Museum for Youth. Check out their site for a full list of participating venues.
Spa week is coming Oct. 14-20. Make your appointments NOW for $50 treatments at spas all over town (and all over the country if you’ll be out of town). Click here for more information about participating spas. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
Last but not least, if you don’t feel like cooking, kids can eat free EVERY SINGLE DAY at Outback Steakhouse with the coupon you’ll find here. The coupon doesn’t expire until Oct. 3 and is good for dine-in OR take-out!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.