Happy Monday! We have deals to look forward to all week long!
Monday is FREE Yogurt Day at Yogurtland! Get your first five ounces for free when you show their Facebook offer. Click here for more information.
It’s your last chance to get a night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort, dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine AND a cabana rental for $154 with promo code ALICIA15. Click here to get the deal (worth around $400). I’ve gotten only wonderful reviews from readers who had a blast! They dined on steak and lobster, loved the cabana, and had an all-around great time! Don’t miss out!
Jeans weather is almost here and you can save big if you need a new pair! Through Tuesday, get 35 percent off everything at Gap and Banana Republic or 30 percent off everything at Old Navy online with promo code THANK YOU. Click here for more information and how to save EVEN MORE.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept. 28. It’s Smithsonian Museum Day Live and you can print off passes to get into select museums for free (you must have these passes to get in free). My top three picks in the valley are the Heard Museum, the Arizona Museum for Natural History (also known as the “dinosaur museum”) and the Arizona Museum for Youth. Check out their site for a full list of participating venues.
Spa week is coming Oct. 14-20. Make your appointments NOW for $50 treatments at spas all over town (and all over the country if you’ll be out of town). Click here for more information about participating spas. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
Last but not least, if you don’t feel like cooking, kids can eat free EVERY SINGLE DAY at Outback Steakhouse with the coupon you’ll find here. The coupon doesn’t expire until Oct. 3 and is good for dine-in OR take-out!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development