Happy Monday! We have deals to look forward to all week long!
Monday is FREE Yogurt Day at Yogurtland! Get your first five ounces for free when you show their Facebook offer. Click here for more information.
It’s your last chance to get a night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort, dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine AND a cabana rental for $154 with promo code ALICIA15. Click here to get the deal (worth around $400). I’ve gotten only wonderful reviews from readers who had a blast! They dined on steak and lobster, loved the cabana, and had an all-around great time! Don’t miss out!
Jeans weather is almost here and you can save big if you need a new pair! Through Tuesday, get 35 percent off everything at Gap and Banana Republic or 30 percent off everything at Old Navy online with promo code THANK YOU. Click here for more information and how to save EVEN MORE.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept. 28. It’s Smithsonian Museum Day Live and you can print off passes to get into select museums for free (you must have these passes to get in free). My top three picks in the valley are the Heard Museum, the Arizona Museum for Natural History (also known as the “dinosaur museum”) and the Arizona Museum for Youth. Check out their site for a full list of participating venues.
Spa week is coming Oct. 14-20. Make your appointments NOW for $50 treatments at spas all over town (and all over the country if you’ll be out of town). Click here for more information about participating spas. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
Last but not least, if you don’t feel like cooking, kids can eat free EVERY SINGLE DAY at Outback Steakhouse with the coupon you’ll find here. The coupon doesn’t expire until Oct. 3 and is good for dine-in OR take-out!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night