We made it to the weekend! There are so many great deals this weekend, but here are my favorites.
A night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs including dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine delivered to the room, and a cabana rental for $154 with the exclusive promo code ALICIA15 (worth around $400). This is good around the holidays, you just can’t use the dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View on New Year’s Eve. My husband and I booked for our anniversary! I CAN’T WAIT!!! Click here for more information.
FREE Shutterfly 20-page book, just pay shipping. Save $23.99 right now. Get those summer memories in a book!
Get five ounces of yogurt FREE at Yogurtland when you like their facebook page.
Get a FREE red velvet cupcake at Sprinkles on Sunday to celebrate the first game of the Cardinals’ regular season when you wear a Cardinals hat, shirt or jersey. Sprinkles will be giving free cupcakes next Sunday too.
FREE Admission to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) and the Phoenix Art Museum (6 p.m. to 10 p.m.) Friday for Phoenix First Friday. Adults 18 and over will get in free at the Arizona Science Center for their “Adults Night Out.” This will save you a TON on admission fees. Speaking of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, grandparents get in free on Sunday for grandparents day.
Also in honor of Grandparents Day, grandparents will eat FREE at Old Town Spaghetti Factory in Phoenix or Chandler. The the whole family out to eat, one free grandparent meal per adult meal purchased.
Check out Bath and Body Works’ Facebook page for a great freebie you can snag just for stopping in this weekend. Get a free Amber Blush mini eau de toilette worth $7.50!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development