We made it to the weekend! There are so many great deals this weekend, but here are my favorites.
A night at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs including dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View, a bottle of wine delivered to the room, and a cabana rental for $154 with the exclusive promo code ALICIA15 (worth around $400). This is good around the holidays, you just can’t use the dinner for two at a Different Pointe of View on New Year’s Eve. My husband and I booked for our anniversary! I CAN’T WAIT!!! Click here for more information.
FREE Shutterfly 20-page book, just pay shipping. Save $23.99 right now. Get those summer memories in a book!
Get five ounces of yogurt FREE at Yogurtland when you like their facebook page.
Get a FREE red velvet cupcake at Sprinkles on Sunday to celebrate the first game of the Cardinals’ regular season when you wear a Cardinals hat, shirt or jersey. Sprinkles will be giving free cupcakes next Sunday too.
FREE Admission to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) and the Phoenix Art Museum (6 p.m. to 10 p.m.) Friday for Phoenix First Friday. Adults 18 and over will get in free at the Arizona Science Center for their “Adults Night Out.” This will save you a TON on admission fees. Speaking of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, grandparents get in free on Sunday for grandparents day.
Also in honor of Grandparents Day, grandparents will eat FREE at Old Town Spaghetti Factory in Phoenix or Chandler. The the whole family out to eat, one free grandparent meal per adult meal purchased.
Check out Bath and Body Works’ Facebook page for a great freebie you can snag just for stopping in this weekend. Get a free Amber Blush mini eau de toilette worth $7.50!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.