Here’s a rundown of Labor Day weekend deals:
Head to any Valley Dunkin’ Donuts with a case of water they’ll donate to the homeless through Sept. 6. In return, you’ll get a punch card good for five FREE hot or iced coffees! You can pick up a case of water at Albertsons this week for just $1.99. Definitely a win/win deal!
Let someone else labor in the kitchen this Labor Day weekend! Click here to order Pei Wei online with promo code WEEKEND to chop 20 percent off the price!
Click here to enjoy an offer for a FREE entree at Macaroni Grill when you buy one (dine-in only).
Click here to enjoy 25 percent off food and beverage at all Fox Restaurant Concepts Monday with their e-mail coupon (find it here). Arrogant Butcher will be closed. Click here to join the e-mail list so you’ll never miss a deal!
Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids are both offering big Labor Day sales of up to 60 percent off. If you’ve had your eye on something at one of these stores, it’s definitely worth taking a look to see if it’s on sale!
Old Navy is offering a whopping 30 percent off the entire store this weekend (35 percent off if you use a Gap charge). You’ll also earn $10 in Supercash for every $25 you spend. Click here for more information ab out Supercash.
Macy’s has lots of Labor Day deals going on including $10 off denim, big savings on clothing for the entire family, AND a coupon for an extra 20 percent off sale prices! Click here for more information, to print the coupon, or to order online.
This could be a great weekend to pick up a new pet from the Arizona Humane Society! Click here and pay only $35 for a dog (usually $160) or $25 for a cat ($75 value). Adoption fees include spay/neuter, a follow-up vet appointment, a collar and leash for a dog, and a carrier for a cat. If you get a new pet with this deal, please send over a picture!
The D-backs have a lot going on this weekend! Saturday is throwback night. After the D-backs play the Giants, see some of your favorite former D-backs players like Luis Gonzales and Matt Williams play an alumni game! Sunday after the game, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers will perform a concert that’s included with the price of admission. Even better, I found tickets for Sunday’s game and concert for as low as $8 (click here to pick them up). Even better than that, the D-backs gave me four nice tickets to give away to Sunday’s game worth $200! The winner will also get four VIP passes to the concert!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Make sure you “like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook and let me know you do! Worth two entries!
2. Leave a message or e-mail me (alicia@dealsinaz) with the answer to the question whether you lived here when the D-backs won the World Series. I sure did and remember screaming like crazy! Worth one entry!
3. Tell a friend about “Alicia’s Deals in AZ” and help them “live life better for less” (and let me know you did). Worth five entries!
I’ll pick a winner FRIDAY!!! Check dealsinaz.com around 9 p.m. to see if you WON!
Enjoy and good luck!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon