Here’s a rundown of Labor Day weekend deals:
Head to any Valley Dunkin’ Donuts with a case of water they’ll donate to the homeless through Sept. 6. In return, you’ll get a punch card good for five FREE hot or iced coffees! You can pick up a case of water at Albertsons this week for just $1.99. Definitely a win/win deal!
Let someone else labor in the kitchen this Labor Day weekend! Click here to order Pei Wei online with promo code WEEKEND to chop 20 percent off the price!
Click here to enjoy an offer for a FREE entree at Macaroni Grill when you buy one (dine-in only).
Click here to enjoy 25 percent off food and beverage at all Fox Restaurant Concepts Monday with their e-mail coupon (find it here). Arrogant Butcher will be closed. Click here to join the e-mail list so you’ll never miss a deal!
Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids are both offering big Labor Day sales of up to 60 percent off. If you’ve had your eye on something at one of these stores, it’s definitely worth taking a look to see if it’s on sale!
Old Navy is offering a whopping 30 percent off the entire store this weekend (35 percent off if you use a Gap charge). You’ll also earn $10 in Supercash for every $25 you spend. Click here for more information ab out Supercash.
Macy’s has lots of Labor Day deals going on including $10 off denim, big savings on clothing for the entire family, AND a coupon for an extra 20 percent off sale prices! Click here for more information, to print the coupon, or to order online.
This could be a great weekend to pick up a new pet from the Arizona Humane Society! Click here and pay only $35 for a dog (usually $160) or $25 for a cat ($75 value). Adoption fees include spay/neuter, a follow-up vet appointment, a collar and leash for a dog, and a carrier for a cat. If you get a new pet with this deal, please send over a picture!
The D-backs have a lot going on this weekend! Saturday is throwback night. After the D-backs play the Giants, see some of your favorite former D-backs players like Luis Gonzales and Matt Williams play an alumni game! Sunday after the game, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers will perform a concert that’s included with the price of admission. Even better, I found tickets for Sunday’s game and concert for as low as $8 (click here to pick them up). Even better than that, the D-backs gave me four nice tickets to give away to Sunday’s game worth $200! The winner will also get four VIP passes to the concert!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Make sure you “like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook and let me know you do! Worth two entries!
2. Leave a message or e-mail me (alicia@dealsinaz) with the answer to the question whether you lived here when the D-backs won the World Series. I sure did and remember screaming like crazy! Worth one entry!
3. Tell a friend about “Alicia’s Deals in AZ” and help them “live life better for less” (and let me know you did). Worth five entries!
I’ll pick a winner FRIDAY!!! Check dealsinaz.com around 9 p.m. to see if you WON!
Enjoy and good luck!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments