Thank you so much to Alicia’s Deals in AZ reader Jaime for sending me this great deal from Someburros!
Snag a frozen margarita for just $1 on Wednesday in honor of National Tequila Day! This is for dine-in only, (of course you must be 21 or order), limit one per customer.
Click here for more information.
I think the BEST thing they have on their menu is a pollo fundido, no cream cheese, no cheese, substitute guacamole on the side. So, so, so good! They’ll even cut it in half and serve it up on two plates so you can share. Half the calories (and cost)!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them