I’m so happy to be back with some sweet deals for your weekend.
Friday, June 7 is National Donut day! There are two ways to get free donuts, one from Krispy Kreme and one from Dunkin Donuts. You don’t want to miss out on this sweet deal!
Saturday, June 8 is Mighty Mud Mania in Scottsdale. This dirty event is totally free for kids and so much fun! When else can the kids get totally covered in mud on purpose? They are collecting canned food for the Vista del Camino food drive. Adults over 17 can get in the action too, but there is a $10 donation required. Click here for more information.
World oceans day is June 8 and Rubio’s is celebrating. Click here to print off a coupon for a free reusable tote redeemable on June 7 or June 8, no purchase required.
There are lots of pizza deals this week that won’t heat up your kitchen!
Head to Pizza Hut where you can pick up a large one-topping pizza for $5.55 until June 15. They’re celebrating their 55th anniversary. Click here for more information.
The Sauce Summer Sampler is BACK (and I’m thrilled)! Stop into your neighborhood Sauce restaurant to get any pizza, any salad, and two glasses of wine for $20. The deal goes all summer. Click here for more information.
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development