I’m back with some great deals for your weekend!
Be one of the first 50 people at Ace Hardware on Saturday to snag a FREE Craftsman bottle opener. You’ll need to print off the coupon on my site .
Pineapple is delicious, but a pain to prepare. I found a very-highly rated pineapple de-corer and easy slicer for $4.30 shipped, usually $19.99.
Hungry? If Mexican food sounds good this week, I found a deal that will save you money at Manuel’s Mexican Restaurant. There are seven locations all over the Valley and the deal doesn’t expire until September.
Be sure to check out the video for more money saving deals and if you want to save all week too, be sure to “Like” my Facebook page, I’ll help you “live life better for less” every single day.
Have a great weekend!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon