If you know when kids eat free, you’ll save a bunch! Some of my favorite spots to save
Note: I have called on each of these deals in the past, however locations can change their policies at any time. I suggest calling ahead to confirm the deals are going on the day you want to dine.
St. Francis: Kids under 10 eat free ALL DAY EVERY DAY at this great Phoenix restaurant. They can choose from a big hamburger with fries, cheese pizza with salad, pot roast with carrots or seasonal veggies with dressing. 111 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix. Thanks, Rachel!
Chelsea’s Kitchen: Kids under 12 eat free from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day. 5040 N. 40th St., Phoenix. Thanks, Amy and Emily!
Central Bistro: Kids eat free every day of the week from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. with purchase of an adult entree (one free child per adult). Thanks, Stephanie!
Saturday and/or Sunday
Dilly’s Deli: Kids eat free every Saturday and Sunday. One kids meal per adult combo purchased. Multiple valley locations.
Thanks to Alicia’s Deals in AZ reader Jen for letting us know that kids eat free at Extreme Pita Saturdays and Sundays (7000 E. Mayo Blvd., Suite 1066, Phoenix)! One kids meal per adult meal purchased.
Arriba Mexican Grill: Kids 10 and under eat free every Sunday. One free children’s meal per adult meal purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Tarry and Stephanie!
Humble Pie: Kids eat free all day Sunday with a $10 minimum adult purchase. Up to two kids per adult. Four valley locations. Thanks, Sarah and Feirouz!
Z’ Tejas: Kids eat free after four on Sundays. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Lisa!
Garcia’s: Kids eat free on Sundays. Multiple Arizona locations. Thanks, Courtney!
Monday and/or Tuesday
Chompie’s: Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays. One kids meal per adult meal (over $8) purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Stephanie and Amy!
Lush Burger: Kids eat free on Mondays and also kids in team league uniforms eat free on Saturdays! 18251 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale. Thanks, Aida!
TGI Friday’s: Kids eat free all day Monday and Tuesday! Multiple valley locations excluding Friday’s Front Row. Thanks, Courtney!
Applebee’s: Kids eat free on Tuesday nights. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Caitlin!
Islands: Kids eat free on Tuesdays from 4-close. Three valley locations. Thanks, Kristen!
Chevy’s: Kids eat free every Tuesday (one meal per regular priced entree purchased)!
18 Degrees: Kids eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of adult items. Alltel Ice Den 9375 E. Bell Road, Scottsdale. Thanks, Niki!
Black Bear Diner: Kids eat free on Tuesday nights. Multiple Arizona locations. Thanks, Courtney!
Lone Star Steakhouse: Two kids eat free with the purchase of any entree all day Tuesday! 1743 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix. Thanks, Stephanie!
Manuel’s: Kids eat free on Wednesdays, one kids meal per adult entree purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Vicki!
El Palacio: Kids eat free on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. with the purchase of adult entrees. Thanks, Neelam!
Varies by Location
Denny’s: Kids eat free but the day varies by location. Call ahead to find out your day(s)! Thanks, Heather!
IHOP: Many Arizona IHOP locations offer kids free meals every night from 4 p.m to 10 p.m. Call ahead to confirm your IHOP is participating as some are not!
Hope this list helps you save a few bucks and have more fun nights out!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas