If you know when kids eat free, you’ll save a bunch! Some of my favorite spots to save
Note: I have called on each of these deals in the past, however locations can change their policies at any time. I suggest calling ahead to confirm the deals are going on the day you want to dine.
St. Francis: Kids under 10 eat free ALL DAY EVERY DAY at this great Phoenix restaurant. They can choose from a big hamburger with fries, cheese pizza with salad, pot roast with carrots or seasonal veggies with dressing. 111 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix. Thanks, Rachel!
Chelsea’s Kitchen: Kids under 12 eat free from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day. 5040 N. 40th St., Phoenix. Thanks, Amy and Emily!
Central Bistro: Kids eat free every day of the week from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. with purchase of an adult entree (one free child per adult). Thanks, Stephanie!
Saturday and/or Sunday
Dilly’s Deli: Kids eat free every Saturday and Sunday. One kids meal per adult combo purchased. Multiple valley locations.
Thanks to Alicia’s Deals in AZ reader Jen for letting us know that kids eat free at Extreme Pita Saturdays and Sundays (7000 E. Mayo Blvd., Suite 1066, Phoenix)! One kids meal per adult meal purchased.
Arriba Mexican Grill: Kids 10 and under eat free every Sunday. One free children’s meal per adult meal purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Tarry and Stephanie!
Humble Pie: Kids eat free all day Sunday with a $10 minimum adult purchase. Up to two kids per adult. Four valley locations. Thanks, Sarah and Feirouz!
Z’ Tejas: Kids eat free after four on Sundays. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Lisa!
Garcia’s: Kids eat free on Sundays. Multiple Arizona locations. Thanks, Courtney!
Monday and/or Tuesday
Chompie’s: Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays. One kids meal per adult meal (over $8) purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Stephanie and Amy!
Lush Burger: Kids eat free on Mondays and also kids in team league uniforms eat free on Saturdays! 18251 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale. Thanks, Aida!
TGI Friday’s: Kids eat free all day Monday and Tuesday! Multiple valley locations excluding Friday’s Front Row. Thanks, Courtney!
Applebee’s: Kids eat free on Tuesday nights. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Caitlin!
Islands: Kids eat free on Tuesdays from 4-close. Three valley locations. Thanks, Kristen!
Chevy’s: Kids eat free every Tuesday (one meal per regular priced entree purchased)!
18 Degrees: Kids eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of adult items. Alltel Ice Den 9375 E. Bell Road, Scottsdale. Thanks, Niki!
Black Bear Diner: Kids eat free on Tuesday nights. Multiple Arizona locations. Thanks, Courtney!
Lone Star Steakhouse: Two kids eat free with the purchase of any entree all day Tuesday! 1743 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix. Thanks, Stephanie!
Manuel’s: Kids eat free on Wednesdays, one kids meal per adult entree purchased. Multiple valley locations. Thanks, Vicki!
El Palacio: Kids eat free on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. with the purchase of adult entrees. Thanks, Neelam!
Varies by Location
Denny’s: Kids eat free but the day varies by location. Call ahead to find out your day(s)! Thanks, Heather!
IHOP: Many Arizona IHOP locations offer kids free meals every night from 4 p.m to 10 p.m. Call ahead to confirm your IHOP is participating as some are not!
Hope this list helps you save a few bucks and have more fun nights out!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them