You might be looking for ways to make your paycheck last longer or make your budget stay on track. Or, perhaps you want to see that savings piggy bank grow. Maybe you simply want to challenge yourself at spending less but still enjoy your daily activities. Well, I’m here to tell you saving money can be easy and fun.
The blogs you’ll find here deal with how to spend less and get more. From groceries, retail, vacation, entertainment, special occasions to the latest and most efficient apps and websites. You’ll find there’s ways to avoid paying full price for pretty much everything.
For decades, people have searched newspaper circulars for coupons, sales and offers. Usually you’d need scissors to clip those savings. Now many can be found online, and coupons and savings are just a printer, paper and ink away.
There’s even mobile apps that allow you to just tap your phone and show your screen to the cashier at checkout. Instantly, you see your total drop.
But figuring out what works for you can be difficult. Saving money means something different to everyone. So we’ll work to bring you different ideas and ways to tackle them. Every week, we’ll hit on topics for you to maximize your savings at grocery, retail or department stores. Or, even better, how to get paid for shopping.
Finally, staying up to date on the latest consumer and financing news can help make the best decisions when it comes to money. We’ll bring you the latest trends and how to stay protected, making sure every penny counts.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America