You might be looking for ways to make your paycheck last longer or make your budget stay on track. Or, perhaps you want to see that savings piggy bank grow. Maybe you simply want to challenge yourself at spending less but still enjoy your daily activities. Well, I’m here to tell you saving money can be easy and fun.
The blogs you’ll find here deal with how to spend less and get more. From groceries, retail, vacation, entertainment, special occasions to the latest and most efficient apps and websites. You’ll find there’s ways to avoid paying full price for pretty much everything.
For decades, people have searched newspaper circulars for coupons, sales and offers. Usually you’d need scissors to clip those savings. Now many can be found online, and coupons and savings are just a printer, paper and ink away.
There’s even mobile apps that allow you to just tap your phone and show your screen to the cashier at checkout. Instantly, you see your total drop.
But figuring out what works for you can be difficult. Saving money means something different to everyone. So we’ll work to bring you different ideas and ways to tackle them. Every week, we’ll hit on topics for you to maximize your savings at grocery, retail or department stores. Or, even better, how to get paid for shopping.
Finally, staying up to date on the latest consumer and financing news can help make the best decisions when it comes to money. We’ll bring you the latest trends and how to stay protected, making sure every penny counts.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development