You might be looking for ways to make your paycheck last longer or make your budget stay on track. Or, perhaps you want to see that savings piggy bank grow. Maybe you simply want to challenge yourself at spending less but still enjoy your daily activities. Well, I’m here to tell you saving money can be easy and fun.
The blogs you’ll find here deal with how to spend less and get more. From groceries, retail, vacation, entertainment, special occasions to the latest and most efficient apps and websites. You’ll find there’s ways to avoid paying full price for pretty much everything.
For decades, people have searched newspaper circulars for coupons, sales and offers. Usually you’d need scissors to clip those savings. Now many can be found online, and coupons and savings are just a printer, paper and ink away.
There’s even mobile apps that allow you to just tap your phone and show your screen to the cashier at checkout. Instantly, you see your total drop.
But figuring out what works for you can be difficult. Saving money means something different to everyone. So we’ll work to bring you different ideas and ways to tackle them. Every week, we’ll hit on topics for you to maximize your savings at grocery, retail or department stores. Or, even better, how to get paid for shopping.
Finally, staying up to date on the latest consumer and financing news can help make the best decisions when it comes to money. We’ll bring you the latest trends and how to stay protected, making sure every penny counts.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains