You might be looking for ways to make your paycheck last longer or make your budget stay on track. Or, perhaps you want to see that savings piggy bank grow. Maybe you simply want to challenge yourself at spending less but still enjoy your daily activities. Well, I’m here to tell you saving money can be easy and fun.
The blogs you’ll find here deal with how to spend less and get more. From groceries, retail, vacation, entertainment, special occasions to the latest and most efficient apps and websites. You’ll find there’s ways to avoid paying full price for pretty much everything.
For decades, people have searched newspaper circulars for coupons, sales and offers. Usually you’d need scissors to clip those savings. Now many can be found online, and coupons and savings are just a printer, paper and ink away.
There’s even mobile apps that allow you to just tap your phone and show your screen to the cashier at checkout. Instantly, you see your total drop.
But figuring out what works for you can be difficult. Saving money means something different to everyone. So we’ll work to bring you different ideas and ways to tackle them. Every week, we’ll hit on topics for you to maximize your savings at grocery, retail or department stores. Or, even better, how to get paid for shopping.
Finally, staying up to date on the latest consumer and financing news can help make the best decisions when it comes to money. We’ll bring you the latest trends and how to stay protected, making sure every penny counts.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain