Look at a great many things you own. Much is white, black, stainless, or colorless, straight lines, modern in style without much to define it from anything else.
It’s ease of scale. A company can make a lot of one thing without changing it up much and save a ton of money. And we can’t really complain too much because there isn’t anything else to choose from. So we buy it, and they continue to make more of it.
Maybe that’s why “Vintage” is so hot right now.
Vintage: Characterized by excellence, maturity and enduring appeal; classic.
That’s one definition and from home furnishings, to cars, what’s old is definitely hot again.
Check out downtown Phoenix these days. The whole vibe is changing with a decidedly retro feel. There are antiques shops, gardening spots, quaint coffee shops and stores selling vintage everything. One store in particular that is hopping is called Sweet Salvage.
But here’s the thing, it’s only open once a month! Beginning the third Thursday of every month you can see what the store has found for you.
- Peak your palate with gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again