You may have already noticed that there are already Halloween Decorations in the stores and in a few, Christmas is starting to make an appearance and New Year’s Eve will be upon us right after that.
Which means, people are already starting to plan holiday parties and those awesome glittery clothes are showing up in the stores calling our name. It’s just September but it’s time to start getting ready to Rock the Little Black Dress!
Our get in shape guru Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach Judd Hawkins, is back with some new moves for us and some inspiration!
We can use all of what we can get, right?
Hawkins is the owner/operator of Kosama Complete Body Transformation in Tempe and was formerly the Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for the Oakland A’s.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night