You may have already noticed that there are already Halloween Decorations in the stores and in a few, Christmas is starting to make an appearance and New Year’s Eve will be upon us right after that.
Which means, people are already starting to plan holiday parties and those awesome glittery clothes are showing up in the stores calling our name. It’s just September but it’s time to start getting ready to Rock the Little Black Dress!
Our get in shape guru Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach Judd Hawkins, is back with some new moves for us and some inspiration!
We can use all of what we can get, right?
Hawkins is the owner/operator of Kosama Complete Body Transformation in Tempe and was formerly the Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for the Oakland A’s.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets