Valley Watch airs weekly:
Saturday Evenings on 860 AM
Sunday Mornings at 5:45 AM on KTAR 92.3
Sunday Mornings at 6:00 AM on Arizona Sports 98.7
The program focuses on timely, relevant, public safety topics and information. The goal is to keep you better informed about what the Phoenix Fire Department and its community partners are doing to effectively respond to emergencies & help you be more safe.
Your host is Chief Shelly Jamison of the Phoenix Fire Department. She is joined by Chief Doug Mummert (Ret.), who serves as Executive Producer.
Shows include educational and historical perspectives along with real life stories about our family helping yours. Valley Watch is a public service program presented by the Bonneville Broadcasting Corporation and these stations. So please set the alarm, wake the rooster, put on the coffee, and tune in to join us!
If you miss any program, they are available here as a podcast or through the KTAR App.
Stay safe out there!
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain