Valley Watch airs weekly:
Saturday Evenings on 860 AM
Sunday Mornings at 5:45 AM on KTAR 92.3
Sunday Mornings at 6:00 AM on Arizona Sports 98.7
The program focuses on timely, relevant, public safety topics and information. The goal is to keep you better informed about what the Phoenix Fire Department and its community partners are doing to effectively respond to emergencies & help you be more safe.
Your host is Russ Kirk of the Phoenix Fire Department. He is joined by former host, Chief Doug Mummert, who recently retired from the department and now serves as Executive Producer.
Shows include educational and historical perspectives along with real life stories about our family helping yours. Valley Watch is a public service program presented by the Bonneville Broadcasting Corporation and these stations. So please set the alarm, wake the rooster, put on the coffee, and tune in to join us!
If you miss any program, they are available here as a podcast or through the KTAR App.
Stay safe out there!
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain