Valley Watch airs Saturday evenings on 860 AM & Sunday mornings on KTAR and Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
Saturday Evenings on 860 AM
Sunday mornings at 5:45 AM on KTAR 92.3
Sunday Mornings at 6:00 AM on Arizona Sports 98.7
Your host is Chief Shelly Jamison of the Phoenix Fire Department. She joins a short list of hosts including Chief Bob Khan, who founded Valley Watch in the early 2000s. Other hosts have included Chief Mark Angle, Chief Todd Harms and Chief Doug Mummert, who recently retired from the department and still produces the show. The program focuses on timely, relevant, public safety topics and information. The goal is to keep you better informed about what the Phoenix Fire Department and its community partners are doing on your behalf to keep you safe & effectively respond to emergencies.
It includes an educational and historical perspective along with real life stories about our family helping yours. Valley Watch is a public service program presented by these stations and the Bonneville Broadcasting Corporation. So please set the alarm, wake the rooster, put on the coffee, and tune in to join us.
If you miss any program, they are available here as a podcast or through the KTAR App.
Stay safe out there!
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy