Valley Watch airs weekly:
Saturday Evenings on 860 AM
Sunday Mornings at 5:45 AM on KTAR 92.3
Sunday Mornings at 6:00 AM on Arizona Sports 98.7
The program focuses on timely, relevant, public safety topics and information. The goal is to keep you better informed about what the Phoenix Fire Department and its community partners are doing to effectively respond to emergencies & help you be more safe.
Your host is Russ Kirk of the Phoenix Fire Department. He is joined by former host, Chief Doug Mummert, who recently retired from the department and now serves as Executive Producer.
Shows include educational and historical perspectives along with real life stories about our family helping yours. Valley Watch is a public service program presented by the Bonneville Broadcasting Corporation and these stations. So please set the alarm, wake the rooster, put on the coffee, and tune in to join us!
If you miss any program, they are available here as a podcast or through the KTAR App.
Stay safe out there!
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever