It doesn’t matter if you’re buying a home, selling a home or just interested where you’re sitting in the market place, That Real Estate Show is a wealth of free information.
We like to think we’re entertaining, too, or maybe we just entertain ourselves. For example, That Real Estate Show crew went sky diving! Are we crazy? You bet we are. Here are some pictures.
Want to know what your home is worth? – The best way to see where your home value is, is to find out what homes in your neighborhood are selling for. Free Home Evaluation. Click on the big red button.
Lending questions – Lisa the Lender answered your questions about changes to FHA Mortgage Insurance. She also explained how to get free money from Maricopa County to help with closing costs and a down payment. It’s called the Maricopa County Home in 5 Advantage Program. Listen here.
Kristena Hansen, Real Estate Reporter with the Phoenix Business Journal joined us to talk about her take on the market. Also, she tells us about her experience buying her first home. Listen here.
Dirty 30 – Your chance to get free air time to sell your home. Realtors who joined us on Saturday were Kay Wood, Lee Christensen & Kristena Hansen from the Phoenix Business Journal to tell us what type of home she’s looking to buy. Listen Here. If you want to join us…. please do. It’s free. Contact Us.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past