It was a great show as we talked about how the Fiscal Cliff Agreement affects Arizona, learned about new projects and jobs coming to the Valley helping the Phoenix area real estate market and we offered free home evaluations to our listeners.
Mike Orr with ASU joined us to talk about how the Fiscal Cliff Agreement affects Arizona. Listen here.
Lisa the Lender and Mike Coppola with Amerifirst Financial explain Reverse Mortgages. Listen here.
Tina Tamboer of the Cromford Report looks at the job picture for 2013 for the Valley and it’s looking good. Listen here.
Realtor Diane Brennan talks about getting your home ready for sale.
You can always listen to past shows.
Join Diane Brennan and Linda Williams on That Real Estate Show every Saturday at 3 p.m. on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain