It was a great show as we talked about how the Fiscal Cliff Agreement affects Arizona, learned about new projects and jobs coming to the Valley helping the Phoenix area real estate market and we offered free home evaluations to our listeners.
Mike Orr with ASU joined us to talk about how the Fiscal Cliff Agreement affects Arizona. Listen here.
Lisa the Lender and Mike Coppola with Amerifirst Financial explain Reverse Mortgages. Listen here.
Tina Tamboer of the Cromford Report looks at the job picture for 2013 for the Valley and it’s looking good. Listen here.
Realtor Diane Brennan talks about getting your home ready for sale.
You can always listen to past shows.
Join Diane Brennan and Linda Williams on That Real Estate Show every Saturday at 3 p.m. on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon