I recently have been on a weight loss program and have been doing pretty well. Those of you who have tried to lose weight know how hard it can be to go out for dinner and stick to your diet.
Duffy and I were invited to go out to dinner at Vincent Market Bistro. This is next to Vincent Guerithault’s other restaurant I told you about not too long ago, Vincent on Camelback. The food here is so delicious, but since I was trying to be good, I had to alter some of the menu options and I was so impressed by the food that came out I had to tell you about it.
3930 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Monday to Saturday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development