Labor Day weekend and burgers go together like two peas and carrots, but what if you don’t feel like grilling them yourself? Well, lucky for you I have TWO restaurants that can satisfy your need for burgers.
Delux is open until 2 a.m. every night. If you’re headed for a night out, it might be a great stop for you before you hit the town or on your way home.
Roaring Fork is another great place to get a burger, a “Big Ass” burger to be exact. No, I didn’t come up with the name, but I will take credit for it becoming your new favorite burger.
3146 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Daily: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
4800 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste. 1700
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Daily: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier