Do you like Asian food? Do also like Mexican food? Do you have a hard time choosing between the two?
You don’t have to. SumoMaya in Scottsdale combines the two genres in ways you were not expecting. For example, the Suzuki Roll combines spicy tuna, avocado, masago arare and chipotle aioli.
It’s perfect for those nights where you just can’t decide on what to eat, you can go here and find something for everyone!
And don’t forget to check out the drink menu — green tea vodka, anyone?
6560 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Ariz. 85253
Monday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday to Saturday 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday to Sunday: 11 a.m. to 3p.m.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon