Do you like Asian food? Do also like Mexican food? Do you have a hard time choosing between the two?
You don’t have to. SumoMaya in Scottsdale combines the two genres in ways you were not expecting. For example, the Suzuki Roll combines spicy tuna, avocado, masago arare and chipotle aioli.
It’s perfect for those nights where you just can’t decide on what to eat, you can go here and find something for everyone!
And don’t forget to check out the drink menu — green tea vodka, anyone?
6560 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Ariz. 85253
Monday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday to Saturday 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday to Sunday: 11 a.m. to 3p.m.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck