Let’s go to the market, the Market by Jennifer’s, that is! Drive down to 36th Street and Indian School, all the way to the west end of the Gaslight Strip Center, to get some of the best local food you can find.
It’s open for brunch, lunch and dinner, so anytime you want to treat yourself to a nosh board, a roasted pork Cuban sandwich or crispy salmon, there’s a time and place for you!
3603 E. Indian School Road, Suite A
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Tuesday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. with a fish fry
Saturday: Brunch menu 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., dinner 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: Brunch menu 9 p.m. to 5 p.m., dinner 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night