One of my favorite places in downtown Phoenix for a casual night out is Angel’s Trumpet Ale House. I enjoy the energetic atmosphere, the food and — of course — the 31 types of craft beer on draft.
There are beers there that I have never heard of and take a few practice rounds to say properly, but I have never been disappointed. However, the beers I had may not be the beers you will have as they are constantly changing, even while you’re sitting there!
Stop by for the food, the drink, and the atmosphere but don’t forget to cheers with your friends. Prost!
810 North 2nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Tuesday to Thursday: 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon