You’ve probably heard of Ruth’s Chris, Flemmings, Schula’s, and of course, Mastro’s. But have you heard of Steak 44?
Located on 44th Street and Camelback Road where Cork’n Cleaver used to be, it’s quickly becoming one of my favorites and it doesn’t hurt to have the Mastro name behind it.
If you have a seafood lover among your group, then don’t miss out on the raw bar. Even though I choose to eat the steak most of the time, the seafood is not to be missed!
5101 N. 44th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
5 p.m. to Midnight
Open 3 p.m. Fridays
4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Early Bar Menu Available 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes