This is a “Menus and McMahon” for you Westsiders because, at 140th Avenue and Bell, is where you will find Saigon Kitchen. For those of you who are not in Surprise, like myself, you will find the drive out there to be worth your while if you like Vietnamese food.
The Asian food with a French influence was absolutely worth the trip. The marinated beef entrée that I had was absolutely perfect. When you go, you must order the national dish of Vietnam. If you don’t know what that is, you better get out to Saigon Kitchen and find out!
14071 W Bell Rd
Surprise, AZ 85374
Phone: (623) 544-6400
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food