This is a “Menus and McMahon” for you Westsiders because, at 140th Avenue and Bell, is where you will find Saigon Kitchen. For those of you who are not in Surprise, like myself, you will find the drive out there to be worth your while if you like Vietnamese food.
The Asian food with a French influence was absolutely worth the trip. The marinated beef entrée that I had was absolutely perfect. When you go, you must order the national dish of Vietnam. If you don’t know what that is, you better get out to Saigon Kitchen and find out!
14071 W Bell Rd
Surprise, AZ 85374
Phone: (623) 544-6400
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development