In a city with many mountains, you can imagine some restaurants perch themselves up on them and go for the view. Two of my favorite restaurants that have wonderful views are Different Pointe of View and Rustler’s Rooste.
Different Pointe of View is located off of Seventh Street and is a great place for a special occasion or a romantic night out. The views are breathtaking and will make you feel like you are on top of the world…or city.
Rustler’s Rooste is a casual cowboy restaurant self-proclaimed “Beef and Brew with a View” located south of Baseline Road. Here you will get the view you’ve been waiting for while listening to country music. Be sure to try out their fabulous steaks while checking out the view!
Different Pointe of View
11111 N. Seventh Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Tuesday to Thursday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
8383 S. 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Saloon: Daily from 4 p.m. to close
Steakhouse: Daily from 5 p.m. to close
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments