In a city with many mountains, you can imagine some restaurants perch themselves up on them and go for the view. Two of my favorite restaurants that have wonderful views are Different Pointe of View and Rustler’s Rooste.
Different Pointe of View is located off of Seventh Street and is a great place for a special occasion or a romantic night out. The views are breathtaking and will make you feel like you are on top of the world…or city.
Rustler’s Rooste is a casual cowboy restaurant self-proclaimed “Beef and Brew with a View” located south of Baseline Road. Here you will get the view you’ve been waiting for while listening to country music. Be sure to try out their fabulous steaks while checking out the view!
Different Pointe of View
11111 N. Seventh Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Tuesday to Thursday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
8383 S. 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Saloon: Daily from 4 p.m. to close
Steakhouse: Daily from 5 p.m. to close
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.