In a city with many mountains, you can imagine some restaurants perch themselves up on them and go for the view. Two of my favorite restaurants that have wonderful views are Different Pointe of View and Rustler’s Rooste.
Different Pointe of View is located off of Seventh Street and is a great place for a special occasion or a romantic night out. The views are breathtaking and will make you feel like you are on top of the world…or city.
Rustler’s Rooste is a casual cowboy restaurant self-proclaimed “Beef and Brew with a View” located south of Baseline Road. Here you will get the view you’ve been waiting for while listening to country music. Be sure to try out their fabulous steaks while checking out the view!
Different Pointe of View
11111 N. Seventh Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Tuesday to Thursday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
8383 S. 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Saloon: Daily from 4 p.m. to close
Steakhouse: Daily from 5 p.m. to close
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon