Yes, this is another Sam Fox restaurant but I just enjoy every new one he opens. This time, The Henry, is close to my cleaners, the TV station and it is a place I frequent for food.
Located in the heart of Arcadia, The Henry serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A few of my favorite food items are mentioned in the video but I will say you don’t want to miss out on this place. And, if you’re only in the mood for coffee, grab your friends and you can arrive as early as 6:30 a.m. everyday.
4455 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 429-8020
Opens daily at 6:30 a.m.
Monday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. 3 p.m.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.