Yes, this is another Sam Fox restaurant but I just enjoy every new one he opens. This time, The Henry, is close to my cleaners, the TV station and it is a place I frequent for food.
Located in the heart of Arcadia, The Henry serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A few of my favorite food items are mentioned in the video but I will say you don’t want to miss out on this place. And, if you’re only in the mood for coffee, grab your friends and you can arrive as early as 6:30 a.m. everyday.
4455 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 429-8020
Opens daily at 6:30 a.m.
Monday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. 3 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night