Yes, this is another Sam Fox restaurant but I just enjoy every new one he opens. This time, The Henry, is close to my cleaners, the TV station and it is a place I frequent for food.
Located in the heart of Arcadia, The Henry serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A few of my favorite food items are mentioned in the video but I will say you don’t want to miss out on this place. And, if you’re only in the mood for coffee, grab your friends and you can arrive as early as 6:30 a.m. everyday.
4455 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 429-8020
Opens daily at 6:30 a.m.
Monday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. 3 p.m.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments