For me, Indian School Road isn’t the mecca of good restaurants in the Valley.
I seem to find mostly chain burger and taco places there, until I came across Beckett’s Table in the 3700 block. It is a treasure in the strip mall and you won’t want to miss out, especially if you like sausage and grits!
Justin Beckett and his wife have made a wonderful place to gather with friends and family and have some delicious food. It will only get better too, as they are opening a new restaurant in March.
3717 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Tuesday to Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Social Hour is Tuesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development