For me, Indian School Road isn’t the mecca of good restaurants in the Valley.
I seem to find mostly chain burger and taco places there, until I came across Beckett’s Table in the 3700 block. It is a treasure in the strip mall and you won’t want to miss out, especially if you like sausage and grits!
Justin Beckett and his wife have made a wonderful place to gather with friends and family and have some delicious food. It will only get better too, as they are opening a new restaurant in March.
3717 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Tuesday to Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Social Hour is Tuesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night