For me, Indian School Road isn’t the mecca of good restaurants in the Valley.
I seem to find mostly chain burger and taco places there, until I came across Beckett’s Table in the 3700 block. It is a treasure in the strip mall and you won’t want to miss out, especially if you like sausage and grits!
Justin Beckett and his wife have made a wonderful place to gather with friends and family and have some delicious food. It will only get better too, as they are opening a new restaurant in March.
3717 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Tuesday to Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Social Hour is Tuesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.