For me, Indian School Road isn’t the mecca of good restaurants in the Valley.
I seem to find mostly chain burger and taco places there, until I came across Beckett’s Table in the 3700 block. It is a treasure in the strip mall and you won’t want to miss out, especially if you like sausage and grits!
Justin Beckett and his wife have made a wonderful place to gather with friends and family and have some delicious food. It will only get better too, as they are opening a new restaurant in March.
3717 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Tuesday to Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Social Hour is Tuesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets