Tarbell’s was opened in 1994 and has added two new restaurants in the same area. Mark Tarbell recently bought Sportsman’s Fine Wines and Spirits and turned it into The Wine Store. He has plans to open The Tavern in January.
The food at Tarbell’s is excellent. They have your classic beefs and pastas but be sure to step out of the box and try the Mr. Fish of the Moment.
They have excellent starters and over 400 wines for you to choose from. To end the night on a good note get Tarbell’s Vanilla Cheesecake topped with rosemary caramel sauce.
3213 E Camelback Road,
Phoenix AZ 85018
Monday through Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food