There’s a lot of wonderful fine dining restaurants in the Valley, but I’m not sure any of them can compete with the view you’ll find at Orange Sky at the Talking Stick Resort and Casino.
You’ll easily see for miles with the 360-degree view of the Valley from the 15th floor of the hotel while you dine on some great food.
If you have a special occasion coming up, like a birthday or anniversary, and want a night to remember, remember Orange Sky.
Talking Stick Resort
9800 E. Indian Bend Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm
The Lounge at Orange Sky is open:
Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm – Midnight
Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm – 1:00am
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon