If you’re visiting restaurants in alphabetical order you may never reach one of my favorite places to eat: Z’Tejas.
With many locations throughout the Valley you can’t go wrong with their southwest cuisine.
They have many options available; from steak to seafood, to mac amd cheese, and don’t forget about their Chambord margarita.
You can also get your favorite Mexican dishes like tacos, tostados and nachos.
This Austin, Texas born restaurant has been in business in the Valley since 1991 and with their five locations I don’t see them going anywhere soon. So make sure you curb your southwestern appetite at one of the Z’Tejas locations near you.
Scottsdale Fashion Square
7014 E. Camelback Road
*Other locations available*
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 11pm
*Hours may vary by location*
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon