If you’re visiting restaurants in alphabetical order you may never reach one of my favorite places to eat: Z’Tejas.
With many locations throughout the Valley you can’t go wrong with their southwest cuisine.
They have many options available; from steak to seafood, to mac amd cheese, and don’t forget about their Chambord margarita.
You can also get your favorite Mexican dishes like tacos, tostados and nachos.
This Austin, Texas born restaurant has been in business in the Valley since 1991 and with their five locations I don’t see them going anywhere soon. So make sure you curb your southwestern appetite at one of the Z’Tejas locations near you.
Scottsdale Fashion Square
7014 E. Camelback Road
*Other locations available*
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 11pm
*Hours may vary by location*
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered