If you’re visiting restaurants in alphabetical order you may never reach one of my favorite places to eat: Z’Tejas.
With many locations throughout the Valley you can’t go wrong with their southwest cuisine.
They have many options available; from steak to seafood, to mac amd cheese, and don’t forget about their Chambord margarita.
You can also get your favorite Mexican dishes like tacos, tostados and nachos.
This Austin, Texas born restaurant has been in business in the Valley since 1991 and with their five locations I don’t see them going anywhere soon. So make sure you curb your southwestern appetite at one of the Z’Tejas locations near you.
Scottsdale Fashion Square
7014 E. Camelback Road
*Other locations available*
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 11pm
*Hours may vary by location*
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain