If you’re visiting restaurants in alphabetical order you may never reach one of my favorite places to eat: Z’Tejas.
With many locations throughout the Valley you can’t go wrong with their southwest cuisine.
They have many options available; from steak to seafood, to mac amd cheese, and don’t forget about their Chambord margarita.
You can also get your favorite Mexican dishes like tacos, tostados and nachos.
This Austin, Texas born restaurant has been in business in the Valley since 1991 and with their five locations I don’t see them going anywhere soon. So make sure you curb your southwestern appetite at one of the Z’Tejas locations near you.
Scottsdale Fashion Square
7014 E. Camelback Road
*Other locations available*
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 11pm
*Hours may vary by location*
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns