If you have ever heard that old adage, “If anything swims it shouldn’t be served in the desert,” let me tell you that I’ve found a place that will put that myth to rest.
At Eddie V’s in Scottsdale, the seafood is of the freshest quality. The restaurant has it flown in daily from both coasts.
The quality of the seafood is superb and, after only one visit, it has become my favorite restaurant to get seafood in the Valley. Take my word for it, and give Eddie V’s Prime Seafood a try. Just remember to make your reservations early.
15323 N Scottsdale Rd,
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Monday – Saturday 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday 4:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas