It’s getting to be 110 degrees or hotter in Phoenix, which can only mean one thing… you need a way to stay cool!
Let me introduce you to Snoh Ice Shavery. This treat comes from the South China Islands and is known there as BaoBing. The trend spread to Los Angeles and couple of guys from the coast wanted to share this dessert with Phoenix so they opened up shop in central Phoenix.
With many different flavors and toppings to choose from you will find something to keep your body temperature down this summer. If it’s a drink you’re looking for, they’ve got those too, with Bobas!
914 E Camelback Road Suite 4B
Phoenix Arizona 85014
Mon.-Thurs. 12-9:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12-10:30 p.m.
Sunday 12-9:30 p.m.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain