It’s getting to be 110 degrees or hotter in Phoenix, which can only mean one thing… you need a way to stay cool!
Let me introduce you to Snoh Ice Shavery. This treat comes from the South China Islands and is known there as BaoBing. The trend spread to Los Angeles and couple of guys from the coast wanted to share this dessert with Phoenix so they opened up shop in central Phoenix.
With many different flavors and toppings to choose from you will find something to keep your body temperature down this summer. If it’s a drink you’re looking for, they’ve got those too, with Bobas!
914 E Camelback Road Suite 4B
Phoenix Arizona 85014
Mon.-Thurs. 12-9:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12-10:30 p.m.
Sunday 12-9:30 p.m.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona