It’s getting to be 110 degrees or hotter in Phoenix, which can only mean one thing… you need a way to stay cool!
Let me introduce you to Snoh Ice Shavery. This treat comes from the South China Islands and is known there as BaoBing. The trend spread to Los Angeles and couple of guys from the coast wanted to share this dessert with Phoenix so they opened up shop in central Phoenix.
With many different flavors and toppings to choose from you will find something to keep your body temperature down this summer. If it’s a drink you’re looking for, they’ve got those too, with Bobas!
914 E Camelback Road Suite 4B
Phoenix Arizona 85014
Mon.-Thurs. 12-9:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12-10:30 p.m.
Sunday 12-9:30 p.m.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns