Do you need a place to get out of the summer heat and enjoy an ice cream sundae or root beer float? Well I have the place for you. MacAlpine’s Soda Fountain in Phoenix has been around since 1928 and it hasn’t changed much since that day. In fact, at MacAlpine’s, the shakes are made from the same shake machine they have had since the ’40s.
Let’s not forget about the banana split, unbelievable. Ben and Jerry, you don’t stand a chance. Take a step inside this local Phoenix treasure and you will feel like you were put in a time machine.
MacAlpine’s Soda Fountain:
2303 N 7th St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Phone: (602) 262-5545
Sunday to Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments