You know, I simply can’t believe this Veterans Administration scandal is still moving at the pace of a tortoise.
We’ve all waited for some explanation, even if it’s coupled with shame. We’ve all watched the pathetic reality show taking place in Washington. The bad, self-serving actors who make up the congressional committee interrogate the equally-pathetic VA Administrators. The politicians seem appalled that our service people are not getting the care they deserve and have been promised. How can they be surprised?
It’s been going on in those hospitals for years and if any of those congress people say they haven’t ever received complaints, then they’re lying through their government-subsidized teeth.
The hospitals that have been falsifying official documents are committing a crime. So arrest somebody. Fire somebody. Fix it.
And then don’t ever again turn away from any G.I. in need of medical care.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments