You know, I simply can’t believe this Veterans Administration scandal is still moving at the pace of a tortoise.
We’ve all waited for some explanation, even if it’s coupled with shame. We’ve all watched the pathetic reality show taking place in Washington. The bad, self-serving actors who make up the congressional committee interrogate the equally-pathetic VA Administrators. The politicians seem appalled that our service people are not getting the care they deserve and have been promised. How can they be surprised?
It’s been going on in those hospitals for years and if any of those congress people say they haven’t ever received complaints, then they’re lying through their government-subsidized teeth.
The hospitals that have been falsifying official documents are committing a crime. So arrest somebody. Fire somebody. Fix it.
And then don’t ever again turn away from any G.I. in need of medical care.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night