You know, I simply can’t believe this Veterans Administration scandal is still moving at the pace of a tortoise.
We’ve all waited for some explanation, even if it’s coupled with shame. We’ve all watched the pathetic reality show taking place in Washington. The bad, self-serving actors who make up the congressional committee interrogate the equally-pathetic VA Administrators. The politicians seem appalled that our service people are not getting the care they deserve and have been promised. How can they be surprised?
It’s been going on in those hospitals for years and if any of those congress people say they haven’t ever received complaints, then they’re lying through their government-subsidized teeth.
The hospitals that have been falsifying official documents are committing a crime. So arrest somebody. Fire somebody. Fix it.
And then don’t ever again turn away from any G.I. in need of medical care.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy