You know, I simply can’t believe this Veterans Administration scandal is still moving at the pace of a tortoise.
We’ve all waited for some explanation, even if it’s coupled with shame. We’ve all watched the pathetic reality show taking place in Washington. The bad, self-serving actors who make up the congressional committee interrogate the equally-pathetic VA Administrators. The politicians seem appalled that our service people are not getting the care they deserve and have been promised. How can they be surprised?
It’s been going on in those hospitals for years and if any of those congress people say they haven’t ever received complaints, then they’re lying through their government-subsidized teeth.
The hospitals that have been falsifying official documents are committing a crime. So arrest somebody. Fire somebody. Fix it.
And then don’t ever again turn away from any G.I. in need of medical care.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns