You know, I simply can’t believe this Veterans Administration scandal is still moving at the pace of a tortoise.
We’ve all waited for some explanation, even if it’s coupled with shame. We’ve all watched the pathetic reality show taking place in Washington. The bad, self-serving actors who make up the congressional committee interrogate the equally-pathetic VA Administrators. The politicians seem appalled that our service people are not getting the care they deserve and have been promised. How can they be surprised?
It’s been going on in those hospitals for years and if any of those congress people say they haven’t ever received complaints, then they’re lying through their government-subsidized teeth.
The hospitals that have been falsifying official documents are committing a crime. So arrest somebody. Fire somebody. Fix it.
And then don’t ever again turn away from any G.I. in need of medical care.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life