All right. Right off the top, some of you moms and dads aren’t going to like any of this.
You’ll be angry at me for revealing something nice people don’t talk about publicly. But it’s the truth.
Last week, another case of a teacher-student relationship here in the Valley was reported and is currently being investigated. And it allegedly was a “relationship” that had gone on for at least seven months between the 27-year old-teacher and his 15-year-old student.
OK. All together now, he’s vile, he’s corrupt, he’s a pervert, a molester and the book should be thrown at him.
I agree, and besides that there’s something creepy about a 27-year-old-man wanting to keep company, much less intimate company, with a 15-year-old. Now the part you’re not going to like. At 15 she is legally a child, but shouldn’t we expect some personal responsibility from her for being part of a seven month affair?
Just ask some male instructors about how many adolescent junior seductresses they see.
Thankfully, most are not stupid enough to pursue it.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night