All right. Right off the top, some of you moms and dads aren’t going to like any of this.
You’ll be angry at me for revealing something nice people don’t talk about publicly. But it’s the truth.
Last week, another case of a teacher-student relationship here in the Valley was reported and is currently being investigated. And it allegedly was a “relationship” that had gone on for at least seven months between the 27-year old-teacher and his 15-year-old student.
OK. All together now, he’s vile, he’s corrupt, he’s a pervert, a molester and the book should be thrown at him.
I agree, and besides that there’s something creepy about a 27-year-old-man wanting to keep company, much less intimate company, with a 15-year-old. Now the part you’re not going to like. At 15 she is legally a child, but shouldn’t we expect some personal responsibility from her for being part of a seven month affair?
Just ask some male instructors about how many adolescent junior seductresses they see.
Thankfully, most are not stupid enough to pursue it.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.