All right. Right off the top, some of you moms and dads aren’t going to like any of this.
You’ll be angry at me for revealing something nice people don’t talk about publicly. But it’s the truth.
Last week, another case of a teacher-student relationship here in the Valley was reported and is currently being investigated. And it allegedly was a “relationship” that had gone on for at least seven months between the 27-year old-teacher and his 15-year-old student.
OK. All together now, he’s vile, he’s corrupt, he’s a pervert, a molester and the book should be thrown at him.
I agree, and besides that there’s something creepy about a 27-year-old-man wanting to keep company, much less intimate company, with a 15-year-old. Now the part you’re not going to like. At 15 she is legally a child, but shouldn’t we expect some personal responsibility from her for being part of a seven month affair?
Just ask some male instructors about how many adolescent junior seductresses they see.
Thankfully, most are not stupid enough to pursue it.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon