All right. Right off the top, some of you moms and dads aren’t going to like any of this.
You’ll be angry at me for revealing something nice people don’t talk about publicly. But it’s the truth.
Last week, another case of a teacher-student relationship here in the Valley was reported and is currently being investigated. And it allegedly was a “relationship” that had gone on for at least seven months between the 27-year old-teacher and his 15-year-old student.
OK. All together now, he’s vile, he’s corrupt, he’s a pervert, a molester and the book should be thrown at him.
I agree, and besides that there’s something creepy about a 27-year-old-man wanting to keep company, much less intimate company, with a 15-year-old. Now the part you’re not going to like. At 15 she is legally a child, but shouldn’t we expect some personal responsibility from her for being part of a seven month affair?
Just ask some male instructors about how many adolescent junior seductresses they see.
Thankfully, most are not stupid enough to pursue it.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments