George? George? Boehner & Pelosi have both been waiting — Putin called Obama to find out if he’d heard anything.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were on pins and needles worried that the child might be named South or East, the only compass points that haven’t been used.
MLB Commissioner Bud Selig was standing by with attorneys should the royal parents decide to call the prince — Fielder.
But no. Kate and William chose George — George Alexander Louis or his Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.
His business card will no doubt weigh three pounds.But which George will influence his growth — his personality?
There have been six who have been king. George I was German. George III lost the American Revolution. George VI was the heroic figure portrayed in the movie “The King’s Speech.”
There is no end to the George’s that might be role models.
If he is inspired by American leadership, he can look to Washington or Bush. He has a good start on Clooney looks. We hope he’ll avoid Seinfeld’s George Costanza.
Yesterday, some grouch complained about the royal family saying “who do these people think they are?” Well, quite simply, they’re a first time mom and dad — and George.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates