George? George? Boehner & Pelosi have both been waiting — Putin called Obama to find out if he’d heard anything.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were on pins and needles worried that the child might be named South or East, the only compass points that haven’t been used.
MLB Commissioner Bud Selig was standing by with attorneys should the royal parents decide to call the prince — Fielder.
But no. Kate and William chose George — George Alexander Louis or his Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.
His business card will no doubt weigh three pounds.But which George will influence his growth — his personality?
There have been six who have been king. George I was German. George III lost the American Revolution. George VI was the heroic figure portrayed in the movie “The King’s Speech.”
There is no end to the George’s that might be role models.
If he is inspired by American leadership, he can look to Washington or Bush. He has a good start on Clooney looks. We hope he’ll avoid Seinfeld’s George Costanza.
Yesterday, some grouch complained about the royal family saying “who do these people think they are?” Well, quite simply, they’re a first time mom and dad — and George.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments