George? George? Boehner & Pelosi have both been waiting — Putin called Obama to find out if he’d heard anything.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were on pins and needles worried that the child might be named South or East, the only compass points that haven’t been used.
MLB Commissioner Bud Selig was standing by with attorneys should the royal parents decide to call the prince — Fielder.
But no. Kate and William chose George — George Alexander Louis or his Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.
His business card will no doubt weigh three pounds.But which George will influence his growth — his personality?
There have been six who have been king. George I was German. George III lost the American Revolution. George VI was the heroic figure portrayed in the movie “The King’s Speech.”
There is no end to the George’s that might be role models.
If he is inspired by American leadership, he can look to Washington or Bush. He has a good start on Clooney looks. We hope he’ll avoid Seinfeld’s George Costanza.
Yesterday, some grouch complained about the royal family saying “who do these people think they are?” Well, quite simply, they’re a first time mom and dad — and George.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon