What does New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner have in common with Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun?
Braun has been ordered by Major League Baseball to put his bat away for the rest of the season. Meanwhile, Weiner keeps showing his off.
So you think it’s stupid for a star baseball player who has already faced charges of using performance-enhancing drugs to admit using them again and forfeiting nearly $4 million by being suspended for the rest of 2013? Can we get a show of hands for everyone who thinks that’s stupid?
Now show your hands for how stupid Weiner is for getting caught again sending out crotch pictures of himself, even after having to resign from Congress because of the same behavior previously.
Mr. Weiner is excused from this survey and may keep his hands in his pockets. And he’s still running for mayor of New York City.
Ryan Braun betrayed his team, the city of Milwaukee, the game of baseball and the people who believed in him. But Weiner must beg his wife for forgiveness along with all of us who suddenly feel uncomfortable ordering a hot dog.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets