What does New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner have in common with Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun?
Braun has been ordered by Major League Baseball to put his bat away for the rest of the season. Meanwhile, Weiner keeps showing his off.
So you think it’s stupid for a star baseball player who has already faced charges of using performance-enhancing drugs to admit using them again and forfeiting nearly $4 million by being suspended for the rest of 2013? Can we get a show of hands for everyone who thinks that’s stupid?
Now show your hands for how stupid Weiner is for getting caught again sending out crotch pictures of himself, even after having to resign from Congress because of the same behavior previously.
Mr. Weiner is excused from this survey and may keep his hands in his pockets. And he’s still running for mayor of New York City.
Ryan Braun betrayed his team, the city of Milwaukee, the game of baseball and the people who believed in him. But Weiner must beg his wife for forgiveness along with all of us who suddenly feel uncomfortable ordering a hot dog.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments