What does New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner have in common with Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun?
Braun has been ordered by Major League Baseball to put his bat away for the rest of the season. Meanwhile, Weiner keeps showing his off.
So you think it’s stupid for a star baseball player who has already faced charges of using performance-enhancing drugs to admit using them again and forfeiting nearly $4 million by being suspended for the rest of 2013? Can we get a show of hands for everyone who thinks that’s stupid?
Now show your hands for how stupid Weiner is for getting caught again sending out crotch pictures of himself, even after having to resign from Congress because of the same behavior previously.
Mr. Weiner is excused from this survey and may keep his hands in his pockets. And he’s still running for mayor of New York City.
Ryan Braun betrayed his team, the city of Milwaukee, the game of baseball and the people who believed in him. But Weiner must beg his wife for forgiveness along with all of us who suddenly feel uncomfortable ordering a hot dog.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night