So right now, at this moment, if I say the word Boston to you what’s the first thing that pops into your mind? Last week, it probably would have been the Boston Celtics or the Boston Red Sox, or if you’re more of a history buff maybe Paul Revere and Bunker Hill.
But as of Monday, that’s all different for awhile. Now, the focus is on the Boston Bomber. No matter what your cause is, no matter what you think the purpose of your life is, most of us would agree it’s not the death of an 8-year-old child, nor the wounding of more than 140 spectators — people who had gathered not to bring down a leader or further a political or religious belief.
The Boston Marathon was taking place during American Spring not an Arab Spring. And yes, a corrupt, cowardly sub-human left his killing machines and crawled away past all of those innocent strangers.
I hope Boston truly is a place where everybody knows your name, that way we can identify him and crush him right in the middle of the Freedom Trail.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments