Look, let’s stop all the nonsense!
There can only be one verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial going on in downtown Phoenix: guilty! Without a shadow of a doubt, guilty.
Not the defendant, Jodi Arias, that’s up to the jury. I’m talking about us, all of us who are hanging on every salacious, titillating word of her testimony, which I believe is now going into its second year.
If there really is a movie being discussed, they already have enough material for two sequels and if the film has the same attraction as the trial, it will be a smash.
People lined up outside the courthouse every day just to get a seat at the erotic drama called “50 Shades of Travis.” Every lurid sex act described in detail prior to her early-onset dementia that prevents her from remembering the shot to the head, the 27 stab wounds and the slashed throat. But you can’t remember everything!
And why is it always called the Mormon Murder trial? If a Presbyterian did it, would that be included?
Perhaps, but only by Nancy Grace and her nightly TV autopsy.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever