Look, let’s stop all the nonsense!
There can only be one verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial going on in downtown Phoenix: guilty! Without a shadow of a doubt, guilty.
Not the defendant, Jodi Arias, that’s up to the jury. I’m talking about us, all of us who are hanging on every salacious, titillating word of her testimony, which I believe is now going into its second year.
If there really is a movie being discussed, they already have enough material for two sequels and if the film has the same attraction as the trial, it will be a smash.
People lined up outside the courthouse every day just to get a seat at the erotic drama called “50 Shades of Travis.” Every lurid sex act described in detail prior to her early-onset dementia that prevents her from remembering the shot to the head, the 27 stab wounds and the slashed throat. But you can’t remember everything!
And why is it always called the Mormon Murder trial? If a Presbyterian did it, would that be included?
Perhaps, but only by Nancy Grace and her nightly TV autopsy.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night